☂ ᏖᏂᎧᏕᏋ ᏋᎥᎶᏂᏖ ᎴᏗᎩᏕ ☂

COFFEE WITH GUNMEN

"I'll put on a pot of coffee

"I'll put on a pot of coffee."

Y/N and Five walk to the front door of the building. A man had held the door open as he let the two inside, and the man left. They sat on a bar stool. Five ringing the bell impatiently.

Coffee, coffee, coffee. And more coffee.

A man in his late 40s walked inside the doughnut shop. Taking a seat next to the boy, with Y/N on the other side. And because Five didn't trust anyone-- minus Y/N, and maybe a few others-- he stared at man. Wondering if he was one of the people who were after him. His fears went away when the man pulled out his crossword puzzle newspaper. He looked tired. And entirely harmless.

A blonde woman in a bright pink uniform walked over to the three. She looked to be in her late 40s, early 50s. "Sorry, sink was clogged. So, what'll it be?" She asked as she took out her pen and notepad.

"Uh, give me a chocolate éclair." The man said.

"Mm-hmm. Sure. Can I get the kids a glass of milk or something?" The woman asked as she looked toward the too children.

'Stupid time travel.' Five thought.

Y/N scoffed quietly as her adopted brother answered the question. "The kid wants coffee. Black." Five answered. A bit rude. If Y/N was still literally a 16 year old, she would be cackling.

"Cute kids." The woman complimented. The man looked at her with a confused face. She then turns to Y/N, who is as neutral as any other human being. "What about you, dear?" She asks her.

"Just a glazed doughnut, please. Thank you." Y/N says as she uses her charm. Another skill that she was very good at using.

Five put a big sarcastic grin on his face. The woman looked at him with an awkward expression.

"Okay." She murmured to herself, and went to get her customers orders.

Y/N looked quietly to her brother. Right then and there, she could see the old man inside of her brother appear, as he made conversation with the man next to him.

"Don't remember this place being such a shithole. I used to come here as a kid. Used to sneak out with my brothers and sisters and eat doughnuts till we puked. Simpler times, huh?" Five said to the man. The man looked at him confused, then looked to Y/N, who held up a napkin which said, 'He's sick. Just play along.'