☂ ᎧᏁᏋ ᏇᏗᎩ ᎧᏒ ᏗᏁᎧᏖᏂᏋᏒ ☂

MEMORIES I TRIED TO FORGET

"Oh no."

"I can't believe I was stupid enough to go back there!" Vanya yelled, as she and Leonard walked in the middle of the street in the pouring rain.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made you do it." Leonard apologized.

"No, it's my fault." She said. He heard metal creaking. "I just wanted them to be proud of me. And how could I presume to be worthy of their attention?" Leonard felt that he might be sick, since the lamp posts seemed to be bending over. "Nothing's ever big enough next to their holier-than-thou, weight of the world bullshit!"

"Vanya!"

"What?"

He pointed towards the lamp posts, as he decided that it wasn't an illusion. Car horns were wailing from what affected the lamp posts. Vanya looked towards everything around her. "What the hell is happening?"

"You happened." Leonard said.

"Oh, come on. Th-- That's crazy. I mean, it-- it was like this before." She said. The rain had suddenly stopped. The two looking up at the sky in confusion. "That's a coincidence." She shook her head. Vanya looked at her boyfriend's face. He was thinking about it. She scoffed. "Leonard, it's impossible."

"Come on. My place is close." Was all he said. But he wasn't gonna let this go, that was for sure.

Vanya took one last look at the view before she'd catch up to Leonard.

Maybe. Maybe not.

***

Y/N drove towards a National Crime Information Center, (or NCIC for short) that was located in the area. Of course, she wasn't doing this for nothing. Her siblings had made Vanya's life, Hell, since the beginning. And now she had to save her from another Hell, if Allison's suspicions were really right.

Looking for criminal records on so called "Leonard Peabody" wasn't her first choice. She may or may not have tracked down of a few of Leonard's colleagues at other woodshops. Did she threaten them? Maybe... Yes. Did they put a restraining order against her? Oh, hell yes. But it wasn't like she was going to bother them ever again, so she really didn't see the point.

Y/N got off the car, and entered. It was pretty dull inside. White walls, cliche paintings, beige classroom floors, and brown wooden desk. The man had his black circle framed glasses tilted to one side, as he was on the brink of falling asleep. Not that he seemed overworked. All you could hear was the air conditioner making its annoying noises from the ceiling.