☂ ᎦᏝᏗᏕᏂᏰᏗፈᏦ - ᎦᏗᎷᎥᏝᎥᏗᏒ ᏕᏖᏒᏗᏁᎶᏋᏒᏕ ☂

۞

I WAS FOUND

"You can come out, now

"You can come out, now."

۞

Y/N, the red haired woman, Scarlett, and the blonde haired girl, Lily, got off of the woman's car. They must've drove at least 7 hours to get to their destination. The girl stared at the large ancient looking building in front of her. It was like a large square. One tower on each corner. The building wasn't tall, however, it was long.
It seemed as though it was a monastery. The building was set deep in a forest. It was built in a huge bald circle in the forest. Fresh green grass spread out for miles, until there was just trees surrounding them. She saw old people. She saw young people. And she saw children. It was like she died, and went to heaven.

"Y/N, this is our home. More of a monastery, but we protect our people here from the evil ones." Scarlett said to her. "Our family calls it Lemnos."

Y/N continued looking at the mysterious woman in confusion. "Our family? Lemnos?"

Lily came around. "We should go inside. I'd think the others would love to meet her. Especially Pappa."

Scarlett turned to Y/N. "Do you... know any Swedish?"

Y/N chuckled bitterly. "Of course, I do. Russian and Swedish were to languages my father forced me to learn when I was six."

She looked at her with sad eyes. "I'm sorry you were forced."

" It doesn't matter anymore. It was the past. No reason to look back on all the traumatic memories." Y/N said. Scarlett looked at her with sad eyes.

And then they walked through the large thick wooden doors.

...

John Titan's children sat in the living room, and Lincoln, twin of Lily, manipulator of lightning and thunder, was the youngest. He was bored out of his mind. He looked towards his father, who sat patiently with his reading glasses on. A book in his hand. "Vem vill mamma att vi ska träffa? Och varför är hon inte tillbaka än?" (Who does Mom want us to meet? And why isn't she back yet?)

John turned a page in his book. Not sparing eye contact with his son. "Någon speciell. Och hon är inte tillbaka än, för som alltid tar det tid att ta med nykomlingar. Och det är lördag, min son. Ingen anledning att vara irriterad." (Someone special. And she isn't back yet because, as always, bringing newcomers takes time. And it's Saturday, son. No reason to be irritated.)

Lily soon walked into the living room. "Hej, pappa." (Hello, Dad.) She greeted. John smiled at her. She looked towards her siblings. Lincoln, Alec, and Cameron. They stood up. "Guys, do you remember that story Mom would always tell us before we went to bed as children?"

"You mean the one that is clearly fake, and will never be possible? That story?" Cameron asked. She was always stubborn. It wasn't really her fault. She got it from her father. She was always on alert. Always stayed awake in the night, listening for even the tiniest of sounds. She watched everyone who came in and out of the monastery. She watched the children smile as they ran in the grass. She'd watched for threats. Mom would always tell her to take a break. But she didn't. Not when your entire family had powers, and have a traumatic past.

"It is real, Cameron!" Lily yelled. For what seemed like the billionth time. "We found her."

Cameron rolled her eyes. "How do you know if it really is her? What if she's an imposter, who was just running around to attract attention?'

"You're thinking the way you do. But when I saw that vision, I knew. I know. We brought her here. And her name is Y/N. So act presentable." Lily walked past them.

"I'm sorry, you what?" Cameron asked harshly.

Alec chuckled. "How fun. A new baby sister. Can't wait." He smiled, and sitting back down.

Cameron looked at him in bewilderment. "Don't tell me you actually believe in that shit."

"Cameron!" John scolded. He didn't know much English, but he'd heard the American curse words about a thousand times.

"Sorry, pappa." Cameron apologized. "Alec, I have a feeling. And when I have a feeling-"

"Your feelings are never wrong. Yada, yada, yada. Yes, sister. I've heard a billion times about your feelings. Would you like me to count?" Alec asked with an attitude. He'd always sounded like he spoke with an attitude, even if he didn't mean it. It must've been the perks of the British accent.

"You have to listen to me, Alec." Cameron pointed her finger. "Whoever walks through that door, we cannot trust her. Do you understand me?"

"Are you sure this is one of your feelings, Cameron? Or are you just trying to deny that we are not the only supernatural beings. Besides that Umbrella Scooby Gang, and this girl. What are you so afraid of?" Alec smiled lightly.

Cameron sighed. She took a seat next to her brother. She'd gotten better at talking about her feelings. In the beginning, she thought it was embarrassing and puny. And now, she thought it was a weight lifted off your shoulders. "I'm not afraid of anything. You of all people should know that." Alec chuckled. "I hate to admit it, but I am insanely stubborn and uptight, and I guess I have chosen to not let anyone else in. But if I have to let another person in, then that's what I'll do."

A knock on the doorway was heard. Everyone looked towards Scarlett, who had a wide smile on her face. Lily walked into the room. "John, Lily, Lincoln, Alec, Cameron. Det är dags." (It's time.) She turned her head towards the person hidden beside the hallway. "You can come out, now."

The Titan siblings watched the short girl slowly walk into view. Y/N looked at them with caution. "Hi... I'm Y/N." She watched as the brunette haired woman stared at her. She took a few steps towards Y/N. Cameron sighed, and wrapped her arms around the girl. Y/N chuckled silently, and put her arms around her.

Alec watched with a warm smile, and murmured, "Ona moget kopyrovat ludey, noh ona nay moget kopyrovat vechnoye otchayaniye." (She can copy people, but she can't copy eternal despair.)

۞