☂ ᎩᎧᏬ ፈᏗᏁ'Ꮦ ᏕᏖᎧᎮ ᎥᏖ ☂

DO YOU SEE THE COLLATERAL BEAUTY

"Clever girl."

"It should only be a couple more minutes on the jelly-filled. I'll call you when they're ready." The waitress said to Cha-Cha, who was stubborn and impatient to get her doughnuts.
She walked towards. Suddenly, she heard a woman laugh from the side of the shop. Then she heard Hazel. She took a peek from the corner. They were laughing together. Smiling. "That son of a bitch!" Cha-Cha cursed. He was supposed to get food. Chinese food. She saw him get in the car, and drive away.

***

"Get you goin' here. A quick--" Diego started, as he was starting to tie Klaus back onto the chair.

"You know, no, I-- think... I think this was..." Klaus stood up.

"Whoa. Wait."

"I think this was a bad idea. No. I just-- I should have had just one last hit to ease me into it. That's all I need. I'll be right back."

"Mm-hmm. No, no, no." Diego stopped him from going anywhere. "I don't think so."

"No... That's not how it works, Diego."

"Nope. Sit down."

"Diego, listen. Just listen."

"Sit."

"Just listen." And soon enough, Diego punched Klaus in the gut. Making him groan loudly. Diego pushed him back so he sat in the chair.

"Sit your ass down. Sit down. Sit down." He grabbed the blue rope and started tying him again.

Klaus gasped and coughed. "Damn it, Diego!" He oved his wrists around to break free. Diego knocked over a lamp. "Damn it! Stop it!"

"Nope." He continued going in a big circle, trying to keep his brother in place.

"Stop it!"

"Nope!"

"Get off! Get... Get off! Get off!" Klaus struggled. Klaus grunted as Diego put his good arm across Klaus's shoulders. "Listen, listen. Listen to me." Diego pulled on the rope, so it was tight. "Listen to me." Klaus groaned. This was normal. To the two Hargreeves siblings, this was normal. "I can conjure her for you."

"Stop. Stop."

"Patch! I can--"

"Don't use her name like that, okay?!" Diego pulled on his brother's shirt as he yelled.