☂ ᎦᏝᏗᏕᏂᏰᏗፈᏦ - 31 ᎩᏋᏗᏒᏕ ☂

۞

FATHER-DAUGHTER BONDING

"Jag har väntat i 31 år på det här ögonblicket

"Jag har väntat i 31 år på det här ögonblicket."

۞

John Titan and his long lost daughter walked the pathway in the large garden. It was a bit of an awkward moment. Not that either of them felt uncomfortable, just that neither of them knew what to say.

"Uh... Do you know any English? Scarlett said on the ride here that you didn't speak that much English." Y/N spoke.

"I know... A bit." John said. "Do you speak, uh, Swedish?"

"I do." She grinned. "I was forced to learn it. Russian and Latin as well. But that's besides the point. Would it be easier if I speak to you in Swedish?" She asked.

"Ah, yes." John nodded his head.

The girl stopped walking, making her father stop as well. She stuck her hand out. "Tja, låt oss börja om. Jag heter Y/N." (Well then let's start over. My name is Y/N.)

Instead of shaking her hand, John wrapped the small girl with his arms. Giving her a big hug. Y/N never really got hugs. Hugs were mostly from Vanya as a child. Of course, she was close with everyone except Five. She never hugged them, because they never hugged her. As a child, Y/N always thought Reginald was too self-absorbed with his studies and notes on his "children".
Grace gave her hugs all the time. She gave her a hug, the night she left the academy. Y/N gave Pogo hugs. If the girl was being honest, she herself might've been his favorite. But there was no telling for sure.

Y/N Hargreeves never took hugs for granted. In the end, you'd always lose the touch of the hands that would embrace you. The warmth of their hands. But maybe, she didn't have to be afraid anymore. Maybe she wouldn't lose anything this time.

She didn't want to be alone anymore, either.

"Jag har väntat i 31 år på det här ögonblicket." (I've been waiting 31 years for this moment.)

۞