☂ ᏇᏂᏗᏖ ᏂᏗᎮᎮᏋᏁᏋᎴ ᏖᏂᏗᏖ ᏁᎥᎶᏂᏖ ☂

IT'S A MAD, MAD WORLD

"Y/N?"

Luther walked into a boxing gym. Inside, it was decorated with boxing equipment. Punch bags, a boxing ring, jump ropes. Those kinds of things.

"Focus." He heard a man encourage one of his fighters. He was young. He was practicing fighting with a kick blocker.

"Yeah. Break. Break." The man said. He sounded old, but he was still up and running. "Move your feet."

"Excuse me." Luther called out. The old man walked up to him.

"You're looking to box? 'Cause I may need fighters, too." He said.

"Oh, no, I'm looking for information on one of the guys that uses your gym. Diego Hargreeves?" Luther asked.

"Well, if you see him, you can tell him I'm this far from firing his ass." The elder said with his fingers almost touching.

"He works here?"

"Eh, he, uh, mops the floor in exchange for the back room." The man explained.

"Okay. Thanks."

"Think about the fight game, eh? You got the build."

***

Luther walked down the hall that was used as the locker room. It smelled sort of like sweat, and dust. But that's probably just the mop water, right? He saw posters with people's faces on them. Fight dates, for different people.

Luther opened the door of the back room, which was labeled, 'BOILER ROOM'. As far as he could see, the place was pretty loft like. Of course, not like those girly ones, but the walls were bare with rusted bricks. The windows were a bit dusty, which was what the curtains were for. Diego's small bed laid in the corner of the room, with a curtain on the side of it. There was a picture on the wall. It had a mask, then two knives that crossed each other, then his name. 'DIEGO'.

Luther looked at it closely, and put his face to where as if the mask was his own. It reminded him of what used to be, and what had happened.

He walked over to the stone pillar. A poster like the ones outside was hung up.

'HARGREEVES'

VS

'ROSATI'

It said. Diego was fighting on the day of Reginald's funeral. Subtle.