☂ ᎦᎥᏒᏕᏖ ᏖᏂᏋᎩ ᏦᎥᏝᏝᏋᎴ ᎷᎩ ᎷᎧᏖᏂᏋᏒ ☂

LITTLE KILLERS

"Well, I'm not sure about that

"Well, I'm not sure about that."

17 YEARS AGO

The the alarms in The Umbrella Academy went off as seven of the children were running all over the place.

"Coming through! Come on, Luther!" Young Allison yelled as she ran down the hall.

"How will the Umbrella Academy ever become an effective crime deterrent if we can't leave the house on time for missions?" Reginald asked loudly.

"Behind you!" Young Luther yelled as he ran past his father.

"Come along, children! Come along!" Reginald clapped his hands.

Allison rummaged through her drawers. Looking for her domino mask. "I can't find my domino mask." Allison said.

"It needed a little bit of TLC after the mission." Grace said with her daughter's mask in her hand.

"Thanks, Mom." She grabbed it and hurried off.

She walked over to Luther's room. "Ready to go?" She asked.

"Yeah." He grunted as he did pushups.

"Where's my knives?" Diego asked as ran around, looking for his knives.

Grace heard the sound of violin playing. She walked over to Vanya's room, as she played her violin. "Sounds beautiful, Vanya." Grace complimented.

"Thanks, Mom." She said.

She then heard the sound of laughter. She walked over to Klaus's room, who was jumping up and down on his bed. A fire was lit on his desk. "Oh! Klaus!" She pouted. She was looking for a towel but couldn't find one. "Y/N, dear. Would you come here please, darling?" She called out. She heard a gust of wind enter the room. A young girl appeared next to her.

"Don't worry, I've got it, Mom." Y/N said. And with a movement of her hand, the fire went out. She grinned at her mother.

"Excellent work, Y/N." She said.

"Thanks, Y/N. Thank you, Mother." Klaus said.

"Boys will be boys." Grace said as she walked out. Leaving Y/N to help Klaus off the bed. She then saw Ben running towards her. "Oh, Ben."