CHAPTER 65 - 66

Chapter 65 – Tears of light (3)

TL:Zimming

Tenstheon stared at Edon. He is a man of talent who graduated the best from the knights academy.

In addition, he is good natured, not ambitious and had no prejudice against the heir to the curse.

Tenstheon actually observed Edon for awhile before placing him in the crown prince's palace, he judged that Edon is reliable.

Edon acted above Tenstheon's expectation. He became Blake's loyal knight and a teacher.

He is a great man but unfortunately, he is still single and had no experience in dating.

"Ah, young love. Spring has come and flowers are everywhere."

"....."

Tenstheon was astonished hearing Edon, who spoke as if he is the master of love.

He wanted to ask him if he have any experience with love, but he didn't do so.

Tenstheon quietly turned his head and looked at Blake and Ancia.

They hugged each other tightly.

"Ah! Blake is very cute!"

"And cool?"

"Cute!"

Did he want to look cute and cool?

Tenstheon had a vague idea what Edon meant.

Blake and Ancia adored and tried to adapt to each other.

After struggling with the curse, they grew up well.

Tenstheon cheered for the two. He gave them all of his support to ensure them a bright future.

***

Frank Cassil spoke about all of the Cassils misdeed less than a day after he was imprisoned.

The Duke of Cassil and Richard didn't say anything but the evidence were piling up because Frank told them everything.

There are even more evil deeds they do that were not mentioned in the original novel.

After Blake was born, the Duke of Cassil called in a black wizard to help him everyday.

He told them to make Blake the heir to the curse and wanted Tenstheon to die as soon as possible.

After searching the evidence in the mansion, the wizards were discovered.

All the spies planted in the palace was also discovered.

With all the crimes revealed, the Duke of Cassil won't be able to avoid being hanged anymore.

In addition, Blake's curse was lifted, so the possibility of reviving the Cassil family has completely disappeared.

Everyone began to turn their backs on the Cassils and complained about their evil deed.

There were various types of complaint, such as threatening the nobles, illegally increase his wealth, using violence to commoners.

There have been endless reports about how the Cassils condemned and ridiculed the imperial family.

"How can they say that to the crown prince?"

"They are very heartless."

"Even though he is the cursed child, they are still his relatives? How can they bully him?"

People are siding with Blake these days.

It's a hundred times better than accusing him of being a monster.