Chapter 3

The next morning, Gorgy and Gillian were surprised to see Amanda on the set, wearing clothes that actually matched: a denim skinny jeans with a black cardigan over a white spaghetti strap shirt and tan-colored flats.

And to a rare occasion, tidily combed her hair although tied in a ponytail and applied a cherry red lipstick that she never used in months from her mother.

"I haven't seen you in denim jeans." Gillian commented, stunned to see Amanda.

She looked down, examining her clothes and went back to Gillian and Gorgy with a worried expression."Do I look bad?"

"No. Absolutely not," Gorgy said, slowly shaking his head. Jeans were a nuisance to Amanda. They were tight, and she could barely move around with them. But, she's wearing them. She's actually wearing them.

"What's up with you today?" Gillian asked, couldn't figure out why her best friend for 13 years was wearing something that actually make sense.

"I just feel like dressing up." Amanda answered before she took a sip from her coffee in a Starbucks cup.

Gorgy and Gillian looked at each other, surprised and confused at the same time.

"She's even wearing a cherry red lipstick." Gillian whispered to Gorgy.

"She looked good, anyway. I mean, her lips have always been the perfect example of a perfectly carved lips." Gorgy answered back.

"Yeah, you're right." Gillian nodded.

"Henry, thank you very much. You were great on the set." The director complimented him then faces the crew to change some of the camera angles. Henry was approached by some of the female crew and asked for his autograph. He agreed and proceeds signing. He looked around to see if his challenger has arrived on the set.

She was there all right. But, she looks somewhat ... different. Henry was surprised to see Amanda in jeans and was even more surprised that she actually got some curves at the right places. Not bad. Not bad.

"James, where did you place the script again?" Henry asked his P.A, James Logan.

"There on the tent, beside the author and her companions." James told him, nodded at their direction before his phone rang and answered it, leaving Henry.

"Good morning, ladies." Henry greeted them with a charming smile.

"You were so great, by the way. We could really feel your melancholy as you were thinking of Jody. Right, Amanda?" Gillian looked behind to see Amanda.

"Oh yes. You really caught the emotion." Amanda answered, crossing her arms together. He really did. Hate to admit, but he was actually good.

Henry smiled and taking the script from the table when he saw the big red kiss mark on the upper right of the paper. He has always like red lips. He turned around to see who could possibly give this mark at him when he only found Amanda's lips so bright and red. Amanda caught him looking at her and she gave him a MWAH, teasingly. Henry was taken back.

Shit. That gave me a turn on. Henry was convinced. She can play this game, all right.

Amanda knew men love red lips according to one article she read through a book she got from a library about the psychology of men and she could see that Henry did like her sexy, colored, bright red lips. His face, so surprised the moment she gave him that MWAH was a good progress although it did took a lot of courage for her to do that, knowing she never done anything like that to any man. But then, seeing from his reaction, it gave her confidence somehow. He should know that I am not easily be stepped on.