Irresistible

“Fancy seeing you here?” – you heard behind you as you shook your head at the voice from behind you. You slowly turned around as you saw him standing against a pole, observing you to obvious. – “Well you were the one that came looking for me?” – you teased him as you placed your hands in the back pocket of your jeans as you walked over to him. – “True!” – he replied as he pointed brief at you.

“Why are you here Kai?” – you asked him as he chuckled soft, - “I see your guards aren’t here?” – he looked beside you as he looked for any sign of the Salvatore brother’s. – “I can handle you on my own!” – you snapped back at him as he chuckled again. – “I’m not doubting that, Y/n!” – Kai then rushed over to in vampire speed as you got pushed against the wall. You gasped soft once your body felt the impact on your back as Kai stood inches away from you.

You tried to push him off you as he pressed you harder against the wall. – “Kai!” – you called out as you hated being cornered. Kai kept you in place as he was gazing into your eyes. – “Make me leave!” – he whispered to you as he moved some hair away that hung over your shoulder. You gasped silently as you met up with his eyes, you knew he was a psycho, but he shouldn’t be so damn gorgeous then.

Your friends Damon and Stefan had told you many times to stay away from him but for some reasons you couldn’t. He would always find his way to you as you couldn’t help yourself from seeing him. You felt yourself get drawn in desire as he let his finger go over your cheek. He smirked at you as he was taunting you, you couldn’t stop yourself from wanting him as he made your heart fluster. – “Kai…” – you whispered soft as you saw him chuckle again. A strong wind blew your hair back as he was suddenly gone, you were speechless as you looked confused around you.

Seconds later you heard Stefan approaching as you quickly recovered from the intense moment. – “Hey Y/n!” – Stefan called out as he frowned soft at your behaviour. – “Are you ready? Damon is waiting in the car.” – you nodded soft as you walked over to him and picked up your back pack on the way. You followed Stefan towards the car as a soft wind blew against your hair and skin. You looked brief over your shoulder as you thought you saw a glimpse of Kai standing in the woods. When you blinked with your eyes his apparition was gone and you thought you might have imagined it.

Damon was waiting in the car behind the wheel with his arm out over the open roof car. His head laid back against the seat as he moved it towards you and Stefan. He lifted his head at the sight of you and started the car, - “Finally, I almost died from boredom!” – you gave Damon a silly face as you placed your back pack in the backseat and crawled in it. Stefan seated himself next to his brother as Damon stepped on the gas and rushed off.

“Thank you for driving me!” – you told Damon as you saw him smirk from the front mirror. – “Tell me again why you are going to High school again?” – you rolled with your eyes at the tone of his voice as he was mocking it. – “I got asked to help out with an event and I said yes!” – you called back as you crossed your arms and looked at the view that rushed by. Stefan gave his brother a look to stop taunting you as Damon sighed deep.

Damon parked his car in front of the Mystic Falls High as you thanked them for the ride and hopped out. – “Hey! Shortcake” – Damon called out to you as he slapped his hand against his door to get your attention. You glared at him for a moment for using that ridiculous nickname as he pretended to not see it. – “If that psycho gets near you again, you call me or Stefan!” – Stefan nodded beside him as you sighed deep. – “You should probably call me first before softie over here!” – Damon patted Stefan on his chest as he pushed his hand away. – “Damon I can take care of myself!” – you called out as Damon chuckled soft.

“I know shortcake, but Kai is dangerous, and you just aren’t a fighting machine when it comes to him.” – you grinned your teeth as you walked back to the car, placing your hand on Stefan’s door. – “Do you want me to rip out your heart?” – you teased him as Damon raised his eyebrows at you. – “That’s what I thought!” – you said then with a smirk as Stefan laughed silently beside him.