17

When he said he would go back to work, he didn't mean his office work.
His desire to take Aurora, to feel her petite hands around his cock or even go down on her, made him unable to do anything else.
And when she was sitting on his desk... Azriel was surprised that he had been able to think straight. That he could look her in the eye. Was able to cover up his horniness.
As soon as he heard her footsteps wonder off into the distance of the House, he unbuckled his pants. Cassian wasn't in the House. Nesta was either with him or in the library or in Windhaven.
No one would walk in on him when he freed his erection and finally let his imagination go wild.
Again he imagined how Aurora would look like on his desk. Her scent in his nose made the visions more real, made his erection more unbearable. He started to wonder how she would taste and how she would react to his tongue.
He clenched his teeth together when he climaxed, but it didn't give him the relief he wanted. The tension in him was still build up high. The desire in him wasn't gone.
So Azriel did it again. Climaxed again.
He begged to the Mother that she would keep him in control.

That evening he had never this embarrassed in front of a woman.
He could barely look Aurora in her eyes, because he had imagined about those eyes when he was masturbating in his office. Twice.
Aurora didn't seem to notice and was happily chatting with Cassian, who seemed to loosen up. The ice had been broken and Nesta laughed at something.
They both talked about things Aurora had never seen nor experienced. Nesta wanted to take Aurora to the library, to meet some priestesses. Aurora was very enthusiastic when Nesta invited her to evening shift with the priestesses.
Even though Aurora didn't knew anything songs about their religion, she wanted to hear the music. Cassian was very impressed by Aurora's surviving skills, because she could never buy the food herself.
"Even when I was starving, Death didn't let me die," she said. It was a sensitive subject, and Azriel was happy that she felt comfortable enough to talk about it. "Maybe he knew that I was dying, because not long before I was about to collapse, I would find a dead animal. That would keep me alive."
Nesta nodded and Aurora forced her shadows to bundle up behind her back.
"I lived in the Middle for a very long time, because it belongs to no one. I knew that they would never allow me in other Courts. Everything that would threaten to take my life, would die as soon as they touched me."
Aurora finished her plate.
"I travelled up for a while, but I returned. I don't know if I ever entered other Courts, and if I did no one ever arrested me." She shrugged, like it was no big deal.
"But how did you end up on that beach?" asked Cassian and he leaned back, arms folded.
"I didn't want to be alone anymore," she whispered. Azriel felt his heart clench. Cassian swallowed heavily and Nesta looked like she exactly knew what Aurora was talking about. "So I jumped into the sea. I was hoping that Death wouldn't be able to keep me alive. That he had to take me."
She shivered when she thought back, about that ice water. She was naked when she jumped in. Probably to get it over with as soon as possible.
"I lost my consciousness. But my heart kept beating. When I woke up, I was stranded. I was so in shock, so angry, that I wasn't able to do... anything. I just hated everything at that point."
Aurora looked at her plate with disgust. As if she wanted to throw up now she had told this.
"You know what, Aurora," started Cassian, Nesta already sent him a warning glare. Her mate ignored this. "You're a tough one. I like you."
He raised his glass and Aurora smiled, did the same.
Azriel could join them and felt the deepest respect for the woman sitting in front of him. It didn't matter that Death kept her alive. Aurora was able to feel alive. She beat her way through this mentally.
That realisation almost made him tear up for some reason. He was just intensely happy that he saw a sincere smile on her face.