Bonus Chapter 2

Finally.
Finally after many months, Azriel was able to work at his desk and actually focus on his work. No more fantasies about Aurora, his mate, and his desk. Because all of his fantasies became reality. And even though there were always more fantasies to haunt him, he now was able to tuck them away.
    For later.
His outgoing mate was in the bubbly city of Velaris, probably spending all of his money on new clothes and jewels.
Azriel never told her not to.
He wished for her to live life to its fullest. And it turned out that shopping was one of the things she absolutely loved. After living in the wilderness for almost her whole, 516 years of age, this was incredible for her. Being able to buy the things you need instead of collecting them in nature.
It was too tempting to reach out to her through the bond. His family thought Azriel was way too cheesy about it. But on the other hand they loved him like this, as if he was a teenage boy in love. Because he finally had what he always deserved.
Azriel didn't reach out to Aurora. She was in town with Feyre and Amren. Azriel needed to work. He had been gone the last two nights, scouting and collecting new information that needed to be processed.
He had to get this done.
Working away another pile of files, he was halfway his work. Then the front door opened and closed. He expected to hear laughter, or the cupboards opening and closing because of the magic. Filling up the glasses with wine already.
But there was nothing.
Azriel kept working as he listened with one ear. He didn't want to get too nosy, even though it was very tempting.
He had already heard that Aurora came up the stairs and was standing in front of his door. When she walked in, the room lighted up, became more vivid than it already was. And that only happened because of the beaming smile on her face.
"Hello dear," she said and almost skipped over to his desk, kissed his cheek. It was stubbled, he didn't have time to shave.
"You're in an awful good mood," he mumbled and tried not to look down as she sat down on his desk. Whenever she did that, things would change a little bit. He already leaned back in his chair, waiting for Aurora.
But she did nothing.
"I had such a great time with them," she started. "Amren showed me so many stores where they sell jewellery! Some of them were a little off the grid, but I didn't expect anything else."
Almost squealing like a schoolgirl she sat there, cheeks warm because of a blush and eyes sparkling like an upcoming sun.
"Are you busy?"
"A little," he lied. He was actually, very, very busy. But seeing his mate like this after being gone for two days and nights... it could wait for just a little while.
"So, if you aren't busy..." she started and smiled smugly. Briefly, when Aurora looked at the door, he let his eyes roam over her body. He had been gone for two days and already he had felt homesick for her. And by the Cauldron, she must've made every man and woman drool because of her outfit.
A Bordeaux red suit with a dangerous cleavage, as she liked it. The suit was very classic, but excellently showed her beautiful body parts.
"Then?" he asked and his voice sounded lower than usual. Aurora didn't react to it at all. It started to frustrate him that she wasn't sitting on his lap right now, that he wasn't feeling her skin. Two days weren't long, but... it were still two days!
His mouth started to water when she threw her hair back and her scent filled his nose. "Then I want you to show the new clothes I bought."
Azriel wanted to whine like a kid. He loved her with all he had, but that was the last thing he wanted from her right now. Normally he wouldn't mind. The perfect time to be mesmerised by her body and the joy she showed, every single time. It made him smile, his heart smile.
"Okay," he said between gritted teeth. He managed to smile at her and Aurora jumped off of his desk, clapping and already giggling. Azriel thought she was the cutest when she got so excited, but right now he just wanted to bent her over and turn the laughing into moaning.
"It won't be long! I promise!" She said many more things, but Azriel was unable to listen to it. He was a sick, egoistic man. Wanting to fuck her when she was so excited about showing clothes.
Azriel had asked many times for the Mother to boil him. And she could do it again. To distract himself and because he really needed to, he got back to working. Just a few more hours, he told himself. Then she's all yours.
Aurora's first outfit almost made Azriel drool. Again.
"What do you think?" she said and spun around. Barefoot she kept spinning on his rug. A long summer dress in light blue with gold patterns flowed around her like water. Another fantasy added to his long list.
"It's... It's gorgeous," he managed to say and Aurora made his room shine again with her smile.
"Okay, okay! Next one!" Aaand she was gone.
Just focus, she will only interrupt you for a minute or two, he kept telling himself. And then you can go and interrupt her.
Sounded easier than it was. By the Cauldron, Azriel had to read one sentence three times before he finally saw what he was reading.
"I really like this one," Aurora exclaimed as she danced into his office again. "It's just about the top, by the way."
She was a cruel, gorgeous woman. Mostly cruel, right now.
Aurora wore a white business like top, which would look very beautiful on black trousers. But right now she wore a black string. She wanted him to suffer. It could be the only explanation. "Well?" she asked when Azriel kept staring at her legs, and that ass.
"Nice choice," he finally said, his voice hoarse. He held his pen so tight between his fingers that it was almost breaking in two.
"Be right back!" Gone.
Focus, focus, focus.
There was no chance on focusing when Aurora came back, wearing grey sweats with a golden line on the side. "I was serious about the sweats," she said with a grin. "I will walk around in this a lot."
"I really don't mind," he said as he started to feel more and more uncomfortable in his pants. Even though her walk-ins were brief, it was enough to make him grow harder. "You can wear them all the time."
Aurora rolled her eyes. "Luckily I won't. I only have one outfit left!"
Something that sounded like a growled "Okay" left his mouth. Oh, when he was done he would teach her a lesson. Azriel already started planning in his head, how he would punish her now she was teasing him. She knew very, very well that Azriel didn't let people play with him. Turned out Aurora was determined to do so.
"And? What do you think?" Aurora asked. Azriel placed his autograph on a page before looking up...
Cruel, cruel woman.
It took all of his willpower to stay where he was. To be able to speak when he said: "That is the most beautiful lingerie I've ever seen."
Boil him, boil him, boil him.
Aurora spun around again, twice. She wore a blue set of lingerie. The colour of his siphons, which he wore on his hands and his chest. The lace and the straps... He was going to devour her completely.
"You think?" she asked and had the gods-damned audacity to let her hands run down her sides to her hips. Azriel's pants were so uncomfortable that it was almost hurting. He didn't care that his scent was surrounding them completely. She had the right to know what she was doing to him.
"I wasn't sure when I bought it." She locked eyes with him. Azriel hated it that she didn't show any emotion. Didn't react to his scent.
"Why not?" he asked with a dangerously low voice and now freely let his eyes examine her.
"Because of the colour." She shrugged and smiled almost modest at him. "But you like it?"
"I'm not sure," he mused and leaned back in his chair again. He almost wanted to pull her towards him with the magic he had. "Maybe you should come a little closer."
Still smiling, she did so. With slow steps she made her way over to his desk and stopped next to it. Azriel turned in his chair and brushed his lips with a finger, as if he was thinking. He was thinking. About how to devour her exactly.
"And?" Aurora turned around in a pirouette again. "Does it look good on me?"
"It looks perfect on you," he assured her. "But maybe come just a little bit closer."
"Is my mate lonely?" she asked teasingly and stepped closer, so she was standing between his knees. Aurora only looked at his eyes, not at his erection pushing against the leather of his pants. Azriel wished to have just as much self control to play this game. Alas, he didn't do games.
"You have no idea," he said with a growl and with his fingertips he followed the shape of her hip. Finally, she shivered under his touch and he grinned.
"It's only been two days," she said and her voice started to sound a little breathless when he started to follow the lines of her underwear.
"Two days can be very long."
"You are being dramatic." Azriel breathed in deeply when the scent of her excitement started to fill his nose, waking him up completely. Their mating bond shivered.
"So I guess I go back to work then," he said daring and took back his hand, left Aurora still shivering. Her eyes were big, and even though she stayed strong, her whole body betrayed her.
"Then I'll go take this off," she said and Azriel bowed over his work again. It took all the ounces of self control he had. Gods, it was almost impossible not to grab her and just lay her down on his desk.
Azriel broke the pen in two when Aurora took off the bra and threw it on his desk.
"I didn't say where I was going to take this off," she mentioned nonchalantly and stepped out of her panties. His wings shivered as she let her fingers cross them, as light as the touch of a feather.
A sound that held between a growl and a moan left him. Fuck this paperwork, he thought and closed his eyes as Aurora caressed his wing again. He had other priorities right now. As she let her hand travel down his wing, he had to grind his teeth together not to yell her name.
Quickly he turned in his chair and grabbed her waist, pushed her on his desk and all the papers. "I'll show you how long two days can feel," he said husk and placed her feet on the armrests of his chair. Aurora's mouth opened to say something, but was unable to when he leaned forward and kissed her center. Then licked it slowly, tasting her as if he had been gone for two years.
She grabbed his hair, moaned his name softly as he slowly started to devour her. He didn't insert a finger as he kept teasing her most sensitive core. She teased him. Now it was his turn.
"I think you've made your point," Aurora panted as Azriel softly blew on her, making her tremble under his touch. He was like a starving man and she was his banquet. When she was almost there and both her hands were pulling hair, nails scratching his skull, he pulled back. Her head was hanging over the edge of his desk, her back arched.
"Did I?" he asked and finally took off his clothes. He did it slowly, took his time and Aurora just watched him. The papers were scattered and he probably had to start over again.
He really didn't care now he had what he wanted. Aurora panting beneath him, her cheeks red and a thin layer of sweat as a second skin on her body. She swallowed heavily when he took off his pants. Azriel knew that Aurora never got used to his size, a perfect balance between pain and pleasure.
Azriel sat down on his chair again. He tugged his chin towards her. "Come here, my cruel mate."
Grinning like a devil, Aurora sat up straight on his desk and for a moment just looked at him. Then she stood up and slowly sat down on his lap. She closed his eyes as he got inside of her. Her hands grabbed his strong shoulders, she bit her lip as she completely set on him. Azriel let his hands rest on her gorgeous butt, waited until she was used to him. Aurora barely rode him. Mostly because he absolutely loved being in control. He loved seeing her with her face in the pillows and her ass under his hands.
Her shadows completely curled around him like a cat and his own did the same with her. "Maybe two days is a little long," she admitted with a hot blush and shyly smiled at him. Azriel leaned forward to kiss her and released a sigh.
This is what he had been waiting for.
He kissed her soft and slow, as if they could sit like this for eternity. Aurora wrapped her arms around his neck, fingers playing with his hair. Her lips were warm against his own, she melted against him.
"We're terrible," she whispered against his mouth and stopped breathing when Azriel titled her and slowly let her slide back on his lap. "Because it's only been two days!"
"Cassian and Nesta are worse," he whispered back and did it again. Holding her ass tight he single-handedly titled her up and down over him.
"Not so sure about that," she said breathless and moaned when he lowered his head to take her breast in his mouth. He didn't want to talk about Cassian and Nesta or the two days he had been gone. He wanted to taste her skin, as their shadows surrounded them.
Azriel tasted that Aurora had been using the soap he bought her — mint and berries. Gods, it made him dizzy, in a very good way. Aurora took over the wheel and started moving on her own, one hand on his shoulder and one on his wing.
Azriel bit her nipple and groaned just as loud as his mate when she rode him, her fingernails softly scratching his sensitive wing. He went to her other breast and slapped her ass, making her say his name.
He kissed his way up to her neck, jaw and back to her mouth. One hand went up to her heavy, thick hair and pulled it. He loved her hair. It grew again.
"Did I tell you I love you?" he asked groaning and bit her lip when she pushed her hand hard against his wing. He saw red in front of his eyes, pushing him closer to the edge.
"Not yet," Aurora panted and licked his bottom lip. The hand he had curled up in her hair went to her cheek, his thumb caressing her cheekbone. Azriel started to meet her rhythm with his hips, making Aurora gasp.
"I love you," he whispered against her lips and roughly kissed her. Gods, how was he ever going to survive when he had to leave for a week? Longer? How was he going to survive without her smile, her heartbeat, when she sang him to sleep? How was he ever going to survive without her laughter? Without this? The feeling of her warm and sweaty skin against him, her soft body melted against his hard one.
He wouldn't survive. He probably would make a lot of memories in the bedroom before going on a mission. So he had lots to dream about.
"And I love you," Aurora said back and smiled. A rare smile, so beautiful and full of love that it pushed Azriel over the edge. He fell deep, roaring her name as he saw stars in front of his eyes. It didn't take Aurora long to go down with him. The mating bond between them vibrated and shone a light brighter than the sun.
When they calmed down, Aurora wrapped her arms and legs around him as good as possible. "So we moved to the chair?" she asked and let her forehead rest against him. Still catching his breath, he shook his head and stared into her golden eyes.
"Just for now." He pressed a featherlight kiss on her lips. "I hope you now know how long two days are."
"I guess the lingerie was the perfect colour." Azriel laughed, so loud that probably all of Velaris could hear it. A sound that had never crossed the city this happy and loud.