29

Azriel lost his mind.
He had no idea how many days had passed since he landed here. It could be days, weeks, months or even years. He didn't know. Nor he did care.
Because right now the only thing, or person, he cared about was Aurora. His mate. Never he had so much sex before. Never he had felt this hunger, this craving.
It was almost impossible to stop.
Aurora was just like him.
They barely slept, and when they did, it were just few short hours. Azriel couldn't get enough of her. He was afraid he never would.
Not a single place in the palace was untouched. They had been everywhere. One night when he woke up, he followed her scent to the library. She was strong enough to keep her longing tucked away.
But when he found her standing in the moonlight, reading a book and wearing his shirt... They didn't sleep, not when the sun rose and not when it set again.
Azriel had taken her, claimed her, everywhere. Against the bookshelf, with his shirt on. On the floor, when she jumped on him when he got up to get some water. In the water, on the couches, tables, chairs, on the balcony...
They were insane. He loved it. He loved her.
Right now Azriel was holding her hips tight between his hands while she was riding him. Or at least, she wanted to. He was playing with her, deciding their pace with his hands. A few times they had been in their shadow world. At first surprised, then fucking again. In there everything was more intense.
    Those moments were brief, finishing them both within seconds. Then they returned to the real world. Never they found out how to get there, how to stay there for a longer while. It seemed to come and go.
"I can't play with you," Aurora panted and tried to go faster, which Azriel didn't allow. "But you can play with me?"
He just gave her a boyish grin.
Azriel lifted his hips and Aurora threw her head back and moaned. "It's not fair."
He laughed. "I don't let people play with me," he warned her with a playing tone in his voice. "I thought I already taught you that lesson."
She laughed too and reached out for his wings. Immediately Azriel groaned and pushed his fingers deeper in her hips. She already had a few faint bruises because of his harsh hands.
    He had felt ashamed at first, mad at himself. But all of that disappeared when he saw Aurora's gigantic grin as she studied them in the mirror. He had laughed when she exclaimed: "Look at that! Isn't it great? These are the first bruises anyone ever gave me!"
    The fact that she was so happy, made him unable to stop laughing.
    After that he gave her a couple more bruises  on her hips as he had fucked her from behind.
"What did you say again?" she asked breathless and stroke his huge wing again. "About playing with you?"
Her fingernails scratched him and Azriel grinded his teeth together—he didn't want to finish yet.
Finally he loosened his grip, to give her what she wanted. Moaning of relief Aurora finally let herself slid all over him, filling her completely.
    It was a delight, such a devilish, fucking delight to watch her struggle as she walked. He jokes that she looked like a pigeon, which ended with a pillow hitting him on the back of his head.
    But she walked like that because of him. Because of his skills and wingspan.
    Azriel got up to sit right and suck on her breasts as she was bouncing on him.
Her hands were in his hair and his hands were squeezing her thick ass, helping her to have the perfect rhythm.
"You're mine," he growled against her skin. Those words he had said a thousand times already, and so did she. But just like the sex, he couldn't stop doing it. After a lifetime, multiple ones, he finally got what he had always been craving for.
A mate.
And he would never stop telling her that she belonged to him.
"I am yours," Aurora said and her shadows whispered in his ears. "And you're mine too."
Hearing those words, even after hearing them almost every hour, made him finish like he never did before. Roaring and collapsing on his back, he even made her thighs drip with his moisture.
Not long after Aurora joined him and fell down on his chest. With his hands he ran through her hair, caressed her back.
Aurora placed a kiss on his chest, still panting and wrapping her arms right around him. "How is it possible that I still don't have enough?" she wondered out loud.
He snorted. "Maybe we should go another round."
"You better do that later."
Azriel sat upright, his senses sharp and showing his teeth. He pushed Aurora off of him, behind his back and looked at the threat.
Cassian was leaning against one of the pillars.
    He raised his brows and wrinkled his nose, like the smell that was hanging in the air was something dirty.
Maybe that was because all Azriel and Aurora did was fuck.
"What are you doing here?" Azriel growled and his body was shaking. He didn't want to beat up his brother because of those ancient instincts. Luckily Cassian knew what to do. He was standing quite a distance from them, eyes locked on Azriel.
Cassian only needed to look at Aurora for a second and Azriel would snap. They both knew it. The only thing keeping Azriel sane right now, were Aurora's hands on his back.
"I'm here to bring you two back home," Cassian mentioned. "You guys have been here for two weeks. Your fuck-party is over."
He needed to hold his laugh and Azriel growled at him.
Had it really been two weeks? Azriel couldn't remember. He only remembered Aurora. Her body, scent and taste, voice and beautiful eyes. Just her. He only remembered her, because it was the only thing that mattered.
"Don't look so disappointed, Az," joked Cassian. "You're the only one of us three that had so much time to fuck his mate right after she accepted the bond. You have a high score."
He didn't laugh.
He wanted to know why Cassian was here.
And his brother noticed the look on Azriel's face.
"We might have found a solution," he started and Azriel heard Aurora stop breathing behind him. He immediately reached out, covered her with his wings for protection. He spoke to her quietly through their bond.
"Amren barely left the library. She thinks she has something that can be the solution."
Cassian looked at Azriel with serious eyes.
"You need to come home to see if we can break the curse."