26

Azriel watched Aurora as she slowly brought the grape towards his lips. Was she sure? Did she want him? Despite everything?
He waited for a second, then opened his mouth. Softly she pushed the grape in his mouth and her thumb lingered over his warm lips.
She repeated this again and again until the bowl of grapes was empty. Her eyes were big and her shadows thin.
Azriel felt strange. Like something was about to fall into its place for eternity.
"Good," said Aurora soft, a little breathless. "I hope it's enough. There's more if you want."
Slowly Azriel shook his head. He didn't want to eat food. His eyes lowered to her full lips and up to her golden eyes.
Carefully, he raised his hand so he could caress her soft cheek. Her skin burned beneath his abused fingers. "If things were different," he started and his voice low, "I would've made sure you felt like a queen."
A small smile came across her lips and his heart skipped a beat. What this woman was doing to him.
"You made me feel like a queen on that bridge," she whispered and slowly she got closer to him. Her knees were hugging his sides.
Azriel's breath got heavier as she leaned closer and closer, until her lips touched his own. The kiss started soft, exploring. He knew she had never been able to truly be with a man.
With careful movements, he placed his hands around her hips and squeezed. Her hands traveled up to his hair and she let him deepen the kiss.
As soon as her warm tongue danced around his, he moaned deeply and her breathing stopped for a moment.
     He had dreamed about kissing those lips for many nights.
Aurora tasted perfect—she was perfect. As if the sound awakened something inside of her, she almost pushed herself off of the sofa and right on his knee.
She pushed her body into his and he sighed deeply. He got harder with every stroke of her tongue. Azriel wondered how long it would take for him to stay controlled like this.
His mind went wild and his pants were getting more uncomfortable with the second. Oh, the things he would do to her.
    With a hand she ran through his hair and Azriel lowered his own.
With another moan escaping him he grabbed that amazing ass of hers. How many nights did he dream about that? How many times did he imagine that ass naked under his hands?
He grabbed her butt hard with his hands and her breath hitched. He smiled into the kiss, which got deeper and rougher as he pushed that ass all the way over his hardness, massaging her ass too. He wanted her to feel how badly he wanted her.
He wanted her to feel how hard she made him—and that it was all hers to take. She started to move with him over his lap, like she wanted to ride him already.
Azriel could see it in his mind, and his burning desire started to get hotter.
"Azriel." His name slipped over her tongue and it was enough for him to break all the chains that kept him in control.
He lifted her on the sofa and didn't care when the table behind him moved with a loud thud when his legs bumped into it.
Azriel placed Aurora's back on the blue sofa and his hands left that delicious ass. They moved up to her full breasts. His hands did not go underneath the sweater—he didn't know if she wanted that.
They were the perfect size for his big hands.
As soon as his hands cupped her breasts she moaned and pushed her thighs into his sides. The moan that escaped from her lips was enough to drive him crazy.
But also made him break the kiss. His hands fell to her sides and he looked at her. Her cheeks were flushed red, her eyes were glowing suns and her lips a little swollen.
"Do you..." He cleared his throat. His voice was husk and deep. His breath was heavy and his erection was begging for her touch.
"Do you want to do this?"
He had to be sure. She was his mate.
His mate.
That bond softly shuddered. "I do," she whispered and wanted to kiss him again. Azriel moved backwards again and Aurora frowned.
"Have you ever had sex before?" he asked. If she never did, he would make sure he was gentle with her. There would be moments he would break their bed and make her scream his name towards the stars. But not today, not if she was a virgin.
He would slowly take her, carefully, until she would beg him to move up the pace. He would kiss every inch of her body and make sure she would get all the pleasure she deserved.
"Once," she said and she looked embarrassed. It almost made him laugh. "It was very brief and didn't end well." Azriel could guess. The man died because Death didn't share Aurora.
Azriel nodded and caressed her cheeks again. "You tell me what you want," he made clear. "And if I have to stop, or slow down, you tell me immediately."
A smile came across her face and made his heart jump. She didn't say anything, she just leaned in for another kiss.
She bit his bottom lip and he growled playfully. Alas, Azriel didn't let people play with him. He wanted to feel her skin. He wanted to see everything she was laid down beneath him.
Azriel moved down to Aurora's neck with the kiss and licked places which made her moan. She buried her hands into his black hair and pushed her chest forward.
"Azriel," she said again and he loved the way she said his name.
With a swift motion he took off her sweater, to reveal nothing but white skin, full breasts and hard nipples. Azriel licked his way down to her left breast and bit her nipple.
Aurora groaned so loud that Azriel scoured his hips hard against hers. She arched her back as he sucked and bit her left breast, and then moved to the other one. His hand played with the other breast, squeezed it and softly twisted her nipple.
She moaned his name loudly.
He moaned as well and the vibration of his voice made her push her hips higher and harder against his hard erection. The taste of her skin made him dizzy, like alcohol.
Aurora's fingers reached for his leather tunic and fast he removed it. He removed his gloves with the blue stones and Aurora let her hands travel across his chest.
She followed the lines of his tattoos and the shape of his collarbone. Then her hands went lower, to his toned stomach. And even lower, so her hand covered the front of his pants. She grabbed his hardness through the leather and rubbed her hand against him.
Azriel saw stars.
"You're cruel," he growled and he pushed her hand away. He didn't want her to touch him there—yet.
He wasn't done with her. He crashed another kiss on her lips, a crash of teeth and tongues.
With his left hand he grabbed hers, pushed it into the sofa above her head. His other hand massaged her breast and then went lower, until his fingers slipped down her pants.
Her eyes grew bigger when his hand moved down her panties. Azriel moaned when he felt her, how ready she was for him.
He watched her as she closed her eyes and her mouth opened when he pushed one finger inside of her. And another. Her nipples grew under his gaze and Aurora lifted her hips to meet his rhythm.
"Fuck," he whispered. Aurora pushed her head backwards into the blue velvet of the sofa. He kept pushing them in and out and Aurora called out his name.
She became hotter and hotter beneath him and he wanted to take her so bad. He wanted to be inside of her. But not yet.
He wanted to see her first.
Then he took out his fingers, they traveled upwards to her most sensitive core.
As soon as his fingers were massaging her center, Aurora let out a scream and her legs slowly started to shake as he made soft circling motions. She spread her legs more and more as she got closer to her climax.
Azriel bent down to bite her lips, her neck and her hard nipples once more. "Aurora," he moaned against her skin. He licked her between her breasts.
As she reached her climax, he could feel a shockwave going through their bond and a soft light appeared. Aurora shocked beneath him, moaning his name and grabbing onto the back of his head as he still was licking her breasts.
When she calmed down and he faced her again, he licked his fingers and smirked at Aurora. His mate. His mate tasted wonderful.
Her face was red and she had a thin layer of sweat upon her brow.
"Do you want more?" he asked softly and he kissed her again. As an answer she carefully wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him close.
She felt his hardness against herself and pushed herself up to him. Azriel reacted and pulled down her pants in a quick movement.
Aurora gasped and wrapped her arms around his neck.
"Azriel," she whispered against his cheek. "I... I never thought I'd have this."
"Neither did I."
He pulled down his own pants. He didn't care they were on the balcony, on a sofa. He only cared about her. He always had.
Aurora's eyes became bigger when she saw his wonderful length and Azriel smirked devilish.
He kissed her neck and moved up to her lips. He placed his hands beside her head and pushed his chest onto hers.
"Aurora," he moaned as he slid inside her and she pushed her head back, her hips up to meet him. His moan was low and deep, like an animal.
She was so ready for him, and so tight. It felt like she was made for him. The bond between them started to shine brighter. "Are you alright?" he asked when he got inside of her slowly, inch by inch.
Aurora grabbed on to his shoulders and clamped her legs around his waist, careful because of his wings. Her mouth was the perfect shape of an 'O'.
He couldn't wait to fuck that mouth as well. But first, he would take her like this. He would take her and Death wouldn't stop him.
"I am," she panted and she opened her heated eyes as she got used to his size, this feeling of him inside of her. "Azriel, I..."
She wasn't able to finish her sentence when he softly pushed himself in and out, deep in her. A moan took over and sweat started to get shape on her collarbone.
He licked it away.
"Azriel, I..." she started again and took a deep breath. "I want you to be mine." As a reaction again he pumped and Aurora groaned, her nails scratching his shoulders. Their shadows slithered over their bodies. "And I want you to claim me."
Azriel knew how much those words meant to her. Death claimed her many decades ago. Centuries ago. Azriel would claim her, would take her away from Death.
Would set her free from that curse. She was his and he was hers and this was their ritual to make it reality.
"Say it again," he whispered in her ear.
Her golden eyes looked into his brown ones, repeated the words. "Claim me."
He pushed himself inside her again, faster and harder this time. Aurora arched her back. Slowly he started their pace and she joined him with her hips.
"Claim me," she moaned, together with his name.
"I'm yours," he growled into her ear, so she would not forget. He pushed and pushed himself into her again and again and Aurora got hotter beneath him.
He carefully spread his wings. No one was ever allowed to touch them. He hated it.
    But her, his Aurora... he was craving her to touch his wings. To caress them. Aurora stroke with a finger across its insides. Lust and sensation exploded in him and all he could think about was her, her body, her scent. Around them was nothing but mountains, wind and shadows and between all that he saw her eyes. Glowing like the sun he had seen in his dream.
    Everything she was. Everything she did. It had always been her. Another, intense stroke of her fingers on his huge wings. He saw red in front of his eyes.
"Aurora!" he screamed.
He pumped himself so hard inside of her that the sofa moved up a few inches. Aurora let out a scream as well when he did that.
    For a moment he was afraid he had hurt her, but with her hips and her scratching nails she begged him to keep going like that. To go harder, faster. "Don't stop, Azriel," she begged.
    He grinned at her and she grinned back. The bond between them started to shine brighter with every pump, every word they spoke to each other.
"Claim me." She repeated that until she was only able to moan, getting closer and closer to her climax.
Her legs that she had wrapped around his waist, started to get stiff and shook. Her hands on his wings started to get rougher with their stroking. She scratched his back and left red marks.
She was driving him to the edge. More and more light started to get alive between them.
Until it was blinding them, this beautiful mating bond they had. "Azriel!" Aurora opened her heated eyes to look at him, and he saw the beauty of their mating bond in her eyes.
"I love you," he said and at those words, Aurora climaxed louder and harder than before. She exploded beneath him, sweat and his name a countless times on her beautiful pink lips. Her shadows swirled around him, loving him and caressing his wings. Her whole body started shaking and Azriel went faster, to make sure she would enjoy this pleasure as long as possible.
She pushed her chest up so the tips of her breasts touched him. Her handpalm pushed against his wing, close to where it was attached to his back.
Light and shadows exploded before his eyes, roaring her name into the cold air of the mountains Azriel finished. He kept going so both their pleasure would hold on for just another moment.
    Her name was like a prayer in his mouth, the salvation he had been looking for all his life. "AuroraAuroraAurora."
    The bond between them was unbreakable, brighter than anything in the world.
Shadows played with the light and it all made sense. She was his and he was hers. He was made for her and they were like the first raindrop to ever touch the earth. They were the first shadow that was ever created in this world. They were the first ray of sunlight when the sun came up.
After he collided on her chest, Azriel caught his breath and returned to the real world.
Panting and shaking beneath him, Aurora placed her hands on his cheek. Azriel moved up and their foreheads touched.
"I love you too," she whispered and Azriel smiled broad and big.
His mate.
He had a mate.
And she loved him.

And yes, there's more dirty coming