31

Aurora was nothing more than a ghost as she walked with Azriel.
Everyone left, knowing that they both needed some privacy to think about Amren's discovery.
It was worthless.
    That was the only thing that Azriel could say about this so called solution. It was worthless and useless. No one would kill Aurora. The first person who thought about it, would be dead himself.
Azriel would make sure he or she would be.
Aurora had never been in his room before. But she didn't look around with her curious eyes. She didn't look at the view, his scare belongings.
She just sat down on the broad bed and stared into nothingness. Azriel felt his heart shrink at the sight. When he found her in the palace, she looked just like this. He thanked the Mother when she started to live when she accepted the bond.
He saw nothing of that happiness now.
"We will find another way," he promised her and poured her some water. "I know we will."
Aurora didn't say anything as she took the glass of water. She didn't even look at him as she took a sip.
He sank down on his knees in front of her. "We will, you hearing me? We will."
"But when?" she asked. Her voice sounded hoarse. "It can take ages. Maybe we never find a way."
"Don't say that!" He sighed heavily and pushed her hair back. "Just don't... don't lose the hope yet, Aurora."
When he said her name a flash of life came through her eyes.
"I'll try," she promised and looked at her hands. "I just... had a great day and now we're here." She shook her head. "How did it come to this?"
Azriel could not push away his smile, ignoring her last sentence. She deserved to live, when they were in the palace and now. "Yeah, we did have a great day, didn't we?"
Aurora drank some more water and placed it on his bedside. And finally she looked around in his room. "I don't want to think about it right now," she said and frowned. "I don't want to worry. I have worried multiple lifetimes before we met."
He took her hands in his own. "I know, Aurora. Tomorrow is another day." She nodded and stroke with her thumbs over his hands, his scars. He felt like he could accept his scars, the horrible deeds his hands did, as long as she was loving them. Loving him.
"You think we can still make this a great day?" Her eyes were bigger when she looked up and locked eyes with him. Immediately Azriel felt this hot desire run through his veins.
"I'm pretty sure we can," he whispered and quick his shadows scanned the House. "After all, we're alone." And thank the Cauldron that they were.
It looked like Aurora wanted to say something, but he didn't give her a chance. He leaned forward to kiss her lips, before they could speak about more worries. Aurora sighed satisfied and pulled him closer towards herself, wrapped her arms around him.
He licked her bottom lip and kissed her again, deeply. The taste on her tongue was just as sweet as the first time he kissed her. Aurora softly moaned when his hand found her breast under her sweater.
"Remember what I told you about that desk?" he whispered against her lips and bit them. Aurora gasped for air.
"Are you serious?"
He laughed when he heard her shocked tone. But he didn't leave her thinking. Instead, he stood up and wrapped his arms around her ass and casually walked towards his office. On his way there Aurora kissed his neck and pushed her hips towards him.
Azriel was glad it was a clouded day as he pushed open his door and kicked it shut again. Roughly he placed Aurora on his desk. Papers were scattered on it as Aurora leaned back on her hands.
"Don't worry about it," he said with a raw voice when she looked at his work, now messed up. "I'll have time."
Azriel took off her sweater and Aurora scratched his scalp with her fingernails. "We should've stayed in the palace," she panted as Azriel sucked on her nipples and left soft bite marks on her skin. Mine mine mine. "Because we're still possessive mates."
"I don't think that will ever change," he laughed against her skin.
With a hand she caressed his wing and Azriel pushed his hips against hers and moaned. "Don't," he managed to say. "I don't want this to end quickly."
At that Aurora laughed and Azriel took off the rest of her clothes, then his own. "I once tried to chaperone Nesta and Cassian," he told her as he kissed her thigh. "I failed. I think they gave up on trying to do the same for us."
"Did they ever try?" she asked confused and arched her back when Azriel kissed her most sensitive spot.
"No," he said and licked it. Aurora started to breathe faster and her nails were dug deep in the wood of his desk. "But they definitely thought about doing it."
She laughed for a moment and the sound made Azriel even harder than he already was. He licked her one more time before kissing his way up to her mouth.
"And now, Aurora," he said as he placed her legs over his shoulders, so she was forced to lay down on her back. "I'm going to fuck you so hard that they will hear you scream all the way down in the city."
Aurora couldn't say anything, because he didn't give her the chance. He pushed himself in her and Aurora arched her back from the desk, her mouth open in an 'O'.
"This was my favourite fantasy," he panted as he slowly made his way deeper in her. Aurora was whining that he needed to go faster.
He gave her a soft slap on her ass. "With one that you're bend over." He smirked at her like a devil. "Maybe we can do that next time?"
"Next—" Aurora couldn't finish her sentence because Azriel pushed himself hard in and out of her. She moaned so loud that Azriel did it again and he loved how he had pinned her down like this.
"You didn't think I'd only fuck you once on my desk?" He shook his head and again pushed himself hard in and out of her. "No, Aurora, we're trying out every single position on it."
And then he started, really started. Aurora's skin was covered in sweat and she pushed her hips up higher to meet his fast pace. Azriel held her legs tight on his chest and her toes were tickling his wings.
"Stop that," he said, half demanding and half moaning. She immediately stopped as Azriel made her scream of pleasure. All his papers were on the floor, just like everything else there had been standing on his desk.
He didn't care. He loved seeing Aurora sweaty and blushing, yelling his name over and over.
She grabbed the edges of his desk with her hands and as he felt her legs stiffen in his hands, he knew she was almost there where he wanted her. Azriel had been pumping fast, but now he changed. He went in slow and hard now.
It made her beg and Azriel felt a great delight. "Please, Azriel," she said and moaned.
"One more time," he said between gritted teeth. "Say it one more time for me." It was all he needed to hear to let himself go.
Aurora's eyes were the only things that mattered in the world. "You're mine."
His whole body seemed to shatter as the climax rushed through his body, taking Aurora down with him. She screamed, just like he did and he let her legs go, collapsed on her body.
Hours seemed to pass as they both returned to they renewed world. "I like this desk," she whispered in his hair.
    He could only laugh, even though their shadows reminded him of the little time they might have.