ONE OF THOSE DAYS - Henry Cavill x Reader!

“Hey.” You said breathlessly opening the door, after hearing someone fervently knock. Whoever was on the other side wasn’t planning to leave any time soon, and the constant noise had started to bother you.

“Hey.” The person on the other side mimicked, checking out your outfit and raising up an eyebrow; one corner of his lips curving upwards. “Still in your pajamas?” He asked walking inside your apartment. You shrugged helplessly.

“What are you doing here? I thought you had rehearsals today.” You asked closing the door behind you.

“I did, and I came as soon as we were done. I was worried about you.” He said taking off his jacket before planting a kiss on your forehead.

“Babe, you could’ve just called.” You told him placing a hand on his cheek enjoying the proximity.

“You think I didn’t? I’ve been calling you like crazy! I though something could’ve happened to you.” He explained pulling apart enough to look at your face.

“You did? My phone must have died then.” You replied with confusion, but finding a reasonable explanation. You hadn’t touched your phone in hours.
“But I’m okay I guess, you don’t have to worry. It’s just good old mother nature punishing me for not procreating.” You explained placing a hand on top of your lower stomach.

“That bad huh?”

“The cramps are killing me.” You sighed sitting on the couch’s arm and letting the rest of your body slowly fall into the cushions.

“Why don’t we just get you back to bed then?” He asked holding a hand out for you to take. You only stared at it for a moment without any intention to move. Then closed your eyes and threw your head back.

“What are you going?” You said giggling as you feel yourself being lifted up and carried away.

“I’m carrying you to your bed.” He explained calmly walking towards your bedroom. “Wait here, I’ll be right back.” He told you after putting you down and covering your body with the sheets and duvet. You only stared at him amused. “I love you.” He whispered kissing your forehead, once again, before walking out the room making you chuckle.

Hoarding your duvet, you held onto it. Hugging the soft fabric in search for some warmth. On days like this, your bed was your happy place. Grabbing the pillow that laid the closest, you placed it on top of your lower abdominal area. You hoped that applying some light pressure would ease some of the pain. It didn’t.

“Hey, umm…” Henry said a minute later, his head popping up at the doorframe. “Did I leave any of my clothes here?” He wondered slightly squinting his eyes.

“I think so, yeah.” You replied with a grin. “They’re probably in the closet.” You added inviting him to go check. You clearly weren’t about to move.

“Perfect.” He said walking in, and out a few minutes later wearing the much more comfortable set of clothes.

“You staying?” You asked watching his figure leave the room.

“Oh, yeah!” He yelled from the hallway, making you smile.
Plates and cups clinked in the kitchen as Henry moved around getting everything ready. This wasn’t your first rodeo and Henry knew exactly what to do. It took him no longer than ten minutes to gather everything he needed and in no time you could hear his soft steps approaching your room.

“You’re a blessing!” You said watching him walking towards the bed carrying a bed tray. Two steamy cups of tea and some biscuits looking more tempting than ever. You hadn’t moved much all day, not even bothering to cook or eat something. You were famished.

From under the tray, Henry pulled a hot water heating pad and handed it to you. Quietly thanking him, you sat up on the bed and placed the water bag on top of the area in pain. Placing the tray in the middle of the bed, he sat on the other side making himself comfortable.

“Better now?” He asked placing his arm around you and pulling you close.

“Much better.” You replied lifting you head up and leaving a grateful kiss on his neck. “I love you.” You said breathing in his intoxicating smell. The serotonin produced by that, a miraculous pain reliever.

You didn’t know if it was because of the warmth, or the fact that you had finally eaten something, but shortly after you fell asleep. Right there; in your bed. In the loving arms of your boyfriend, as he softly snored above your head. He usually was worn out after rehearsals, but he still had made time to take care of you. He really was a blessing.

The discomforts of having your period were nowhere close to leaving, but they didn’t matter now. Anything was bearable with his arms wrapped around you.