THE ONE WITH THE SEX SCENE - Henry Cavill x Reader.

You and Henry had worked on this series for about two seasons now, and this was finally the first time your characters would give in to their feelings for each other. Throughout both seasons, the love-hate relationship between the two had intensified, making the sexual tension between the two characters undeniable. The indisputable chemistry between Henry and you collaborating strongly so that the audience also felt the tension.
In this particular episode, your characters wouldn’t stop fighting, so their friends decided that locking them inside their apartment until they fixed their issues was the smartest idea. And decided not to let them out of there until they talked.

The characters had to slowly star to argue who was to blame for them being locked up there. Said discussion should start heating and heating with each sentence said, until ending up with Henry’s character finally kissing yours. And from there the heat. Henry had to take you by the waist and forcefully place you on the kitchen counter. their mouths never leaving the other's. Rough, needy kisses coming and going in  the process.

Your character should then begin to unbutton Henry's shirt, letting it fall on the floor and  feeling his muscles afterward. After that, Henry's character had to return the favor, then get up and, with your legs tangled around his waist, carry you to the couch that was waiting for you a couple of feet away.

"Ouch" you muttered as you hit your head against the cupboard.

"I'm so sorry, are you alright?" Henry asked worried while checking your head. ‘Cut’ you hear the director say in the distance.

"Yeah, don't worry. Just place me a little more on the edge next time." You said laughing as you got off the counter to repeat the scene.

"Everything okay? Are we ready to do it again?" The director asked and you nodded. "Aaaand action!" He yelled.

This time you had done well. Henry had managed to sit you on the counter without bumping your head, you had managed to smoothly remove his shirt, but it seemed that Henry was having some trouble with the few buttons on yours.

"Need a little hand with that?" You asked him mockingly

“Cut!” The director yelled once again.

“Let’s take a five, guys!”

“They’re buttons, they’re not rubik cubes Cavill.” You laughed.

“I’m sorry, I’m a little nervous.” Henry admitted running a hand through his hair, taking some distance.

“What’s making you nervous?” You asked him. “Would you like me to sing? So baby lets just turn down the lights and close the door, Ooh I love that shirt but you won’t need it anymoree” You started singing very out of tune while awkwardly moving your arms in the air, taking some of the tension from his shoulders.

“That might help.” He said with a chuckle. “I just don’t think people would appreciate it as much. Specially people with ears.” He added.

“I’m starting to believe you might actually be screwing the scene up on purpose.” You smirked while crossing you arms. “Pun intended.” You pointed out.

“I don’t, I promise. I just don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable. Maybe we should talk about… boundaries?” He asked awkwardly.

“I don’t think I have any at the moment, but I’ll let you know if I feel uncomfortable.” You assured him after a few seconds of thought. “And you can also tell me whenever you feel uncomfortable too, ok?”

“It’s fine actually. You can do whatever you want to me.” He told you.

“Oh, you shouldn’t have said that… you might regret it.” You warned him with a smile, making him chuckle.

“Are you guys ready?” The director yelled in your direction and you both nodded taking your positions.

“And remember, It’s just like a choreography…”  You said trying to make him feel comfortable. “…of a very, very dirty song.” You added pretending to be deep in thought, making him laugh and then laughing with him.

“Guys!” The director scolded you like two kids.

“Sorry.” You both replied in unison taking you positions one last tike.