THE ONE WITH THE WISDOM TEETH REMOVAL- Bucky Barnes x Reader

[Sorry this took so long! Writer's block struck once again, haha. Hope you like it.]

“Hey you!” Y/N said welcoming the two muscular figures walking out of the elevator. “How was it?” She asked watching as Sam almost dragged Bucky back into the compound.

“What do you think?” He questioned clearly tired of dealing with Bucky.

“HeEy yOu!” Bucky said loosely pointing his finger at her as they walked towards where she was. Standing in front of her, Bucky simply gasped, making Sam stop his march. “WoW.” He whispered, a cotton ball falling out of his mouth. “You are b-e-a-utiful.” He stated staring at her with amusement. 

“How high is he right now?” Y/N asked Sam trying to contain the chuckle wanting to escape her lips.

“Crazy high.” He answered handing the anesthetized man to his girlfriend. “Did you know? Super soldiers need a much higher dose of anesthesia than the regular civilian, apparently.” He added walking towards the fridge and grabbing a water bottle. 

“Sounds reasonable.” Y/N commented struggling to get a hold on the man standing in front of her.

“Your hair is pretty.” Bucky whispered holding a loose strand between his fingers.

“Thanks… Take a sit here, would you?” She replied leading him to sit down on one of the kitchen stools. She wasn’t as strong as Sam, and Bucky was quite heavier a weight than she could handle. “How are you feeling?” She asked using her right hand to move away the hairs laying on top of his forehead.

“With you beside me? Better than ever, doll.” He said stretching the last word. “But,” He added with a brief pause. His index finger up in the air as he seemed to be arranging his next words in his head. “…if you wanna play doctor with me I’m more than willing to…” He finished bluntly with a wink. A swollen smug smile playing on his face.

“Bucky!” She scolded trying hard not to laugh.

“What?” He questioned truly confused, before gasping once again. “Is he your boyfriend?” He asked in a not-so-low whisper. Pointing towards Sam, making Wilson cough out the water he had inside his mouth at the moment.

“No?” Y/N replied staring at Bucky, trying to figure out if he was truly that high on anesthesia or just playing with her. “And that reaction, really?” She asked Sam, shaking her head with feigned indignation.

“You’re single then.” Bucky stated winking again. His eyebrows wiggling in what Barnes though would be a sexy way, but that Y/N had to bite down on her lip to not laugh at him.

“Nope.” She replied shaking her head. 

“Oh man!” He groaned throwing his head back slightly.

“Can I let you in on a secret though?” She asked him.

“Sure.” He said reluctantly.

“You are my boyfriend Buck.” Y/N whispered in his ear, making him gasp for the millionth time that day.
“Really?” He asked grinning like a child.

“Mhm.” Y/N nodded, and as a result Bucky started laughing like a crazy person. But his fit of laughter abruptly stopped after a couple seconds. 

“You know what?” He asked. “I’m gonna marry you!” He stated whisper-yelling. “You heard that?!” He asked Sam, this time actually yelling. “I- am gonna marry her, sucker!” He told him laughing. “So no funny business.” Bucky warned him, before turning back towards Y/N with one dreamy smile.

“You okay pal?” She asked him chuckling.

“Marvelous.” He stated, longingly staring at her like she was the most beautiful thing he had ever laid eyes on.

“Ight.” Sam said jumping off the counter. “Imma head out before things get weird.”

“No! Sam! Wait! How am I supposed to” She yelled watching him walk out of the room. “…move him.” She finished in a low voice, her face turning back to Bucky.

“Hey you!” He said with another wink, his hand swiftly moving to her hips, pulling her towards him. “Alone as last.” He commented, his hands now traveling to her butt.

“Barnes!” Y/N whisper-yelled, her hands pressing against his chest. 

“That’s my name.” He smiled. “And lucky for you, I’m not selfish at all. I’d gladly share it with you if you’d take it.”  He confidently stated.

“Ask me again once you’re back to being yourself and I might consider it.” She joked, carefully planting a soft kiss on his lips.

“I will.” He said over her lips.