Character Description

You'll probably want to know what they look like, I have 3 OCs in here but technically only 2.
(Btw I hope you read the desc of this story)

(Published: March 16, 2021)
(edited: October 26, 2021)

Name: Hotaru || M̵i̵d̵o̵r̵i̵y̵a̵ Aizawa
(Horu)

Age: 15

Height: 5'3 (Izu is like 5'4 so yes)

Pronouns: She/They

Sexuality: Pansexual/Demisexual

Favorite place: Forests

Family;

Biological
Izuku - Twin brother (Alive)
Gilda - Little sister (alive)
I̵n̵k̵o̵ M̵i̵d̵o̵r̵i̵y̵a̵ - M̵o̵m̵ (???)
H̵i̵s̵a̵s̵h̵i̵ M̵i̵d̵o̵r̵i̵y̵a̵ - D̵a̵d̵ (???)

Adopted:
Shouta Aizawa - Dad (alive)
Hizashi Yamada - Dad (alive)
Hitoshi (Shinsou) - Brother (alive)
Eri - sister (will be introduced later) (alive)

Not biological/other:
Isabella - mom type figure (not anymore, Horu hates that bitch) (alive)
Everyone else in the orphanage - technically her siblings (alive?)

Weapon(s) of choice: thin small (durable) sword, throwing knives

Personality: Horu is usually pretty calm but can be chaotic sometimes, only with people she trust's and is close to. Has trust issues and is a pretty quick thinker.

Desc: Horu has medium length slightly wavy hair that is black and fades to green at the bottom (Mui style but different color).

She has grey green eyes a mix of her brother and sisters eye colors, Izukus being green and Gildas being grey.

They usually wears T shirts and flannels also with ripped or regular jeans. She's always wearing a friendship bracelet they have, a dragonfly hair clip someone gave her and a necklace them and their siblings have that are only slightly different from each other. The people that have the friendship bracelet are Horu, Izuku, Itsuki and Hayato. Hayato is the one who gave her the dragonfly hair clip.

~o~

Name: Itsuki || m̵e̵n̵o̵u̵
(Itsu)

Age: 15

Height: 5'5

Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Bisexual

Favorite place: Cafe's

Family:
He was in the orphanage with Hotaru and Izuku and pretty sure that's self explanatory

Adopted:
???? - Mom (Deceased)
???? - Dad (Deceased)

Weapon(s) of choice: Bow and arrow, dagger

Desc: He has light brown hair it was a bit darker on top and faded into a bit lighter on the bottom.

He has light blue eyes and the friendship bracelet, in fact he's the one who made the bracelets. Besides the friendship bracelet he always wears a gold earring. He has the pair but only wears one just in case it get lost he can use the other one.

He got the set from his adoptive parents who died in a fire one year before the current time. They owned a cafe and lived over it, after they died Itsuki took over the cafe.