ch.11 Stress for your week? (p.3)

(June 29, 2021)

TW/CW: self doubt, swearing, mention of panic attack, mentions of fire/burning, mention of murder(ers)/death

(nope not proofread)

~^~

Hotaru and Izuku were sitting on the floor in their room watching anime and eating snacks when Izu turned towards his twin.

"I never got to ask if you were okay"

"when" horu seemed confused but izu knew she knew what he was talking about.

"y'know... Chiyo told me what happened"

"Of course she did" horu would usually avoid it and change the topic, but they couldn't do that with Izu. So for now they're stalling.

"i'm worried horu" Izu had this look in his eyes that would immediately make horu give i if they looked, so they didn't.

"i'm fine, it's the same how it's always been" they say still trying to stall even though they know it's useless.

"Hotaru Aizawa." uh oh. "you had a fking panic attack before the exam ended and we're going into hero training! i'm worried that it will make it worse..."

If horu could look further down they would, "you get all of the above too..." she muttered.

"yes, but not as bad, plus you were closer to him" Horu flinched slightly at the mention of him, which Izu was quick to notice.

i'm sorry," he pulled her into a hug, "but i'm worried about you"

"i know... i just really miss him..."

"i know 'taru, i do too"

-/-/-/-/-

5 teens were chatting in a room, they all knew they were each others family.

4 still had other family.

3 are family.

2 are biologically family.

Together they will always be 1.

Izu and Horu were building some bombs out of the microwave them and hito broke a few months ago.

The parents thought Horu had thrown it away when they offered but instead they kept it in their closet.

Horu- "AGH!"

Izu- "woah don't punch the bomb it'll blow up with your frustration" it wouldn't. it wasn't finished yet

itsu- "yeah you kinda sound like Kat"
wtf. the world is ending. why didn't katsuki retort.

kat- "so what's with you?"

"WAOH! Kats is concerned!? It's a miracle!!" Itsu knows that kat has a soft spot for all of them.

"no you nerd i was just thinking about how i was going to get into Yueii!!" ha he's embarrassed.

Finally they turned back their attention to Horu when they started yelling.

"THAT STUPID FAKE PLACE!! ILL BURN IT TO THE GROUND WITH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU MURDERERS IN IT! ILL BURN THEM ALL"

"YEAHHHH BURN IT!!" kat has no idea what she wanted to burn but he didn't care, he was proud.

"wait what do you want to burn, what murderers?!?" hito, why do you have to ask questions...

itsu and izu went quiet while horu was screaming incoherently, kat joining her.