Ch.4 All Might? More like bitch Might

Hello!!☺️💕

TW: Swearing, Mentions of Suicide, yelling

(Published; April 25, 2021)
(Not proofread)

~^~

The twins passed by a sewer system after seeing a shadow holding a bottle. They walked towards it and saw...

"All Might!?" They exclaimed at the same time. Izu then went on to bombard the 7ft hero with questions while Horu was holding back a laugh.

Izu grew an interest for heroes ever since they ran away from the orphanage *cough* farm *cough* and found out about them.

~flashback~

They were taking to Baku house when the news came up, showing a battle between 5 people. The news people kept naming 3 of them, while they called the other 2 'Villains.'

"Who are they?" Horu asked.

"That's All Might, ——, and ——!"  Little Katsuki stated proudly, "They're fighting against the bad villains! How could you not know them!?" He added, confused and slightly offended.

Keep in mind, this is before the twins told Kat about their situation.

"Which one is the bunny man?" Horu asked the other child.

"Bunny ma-?!?! That's All Might!! Hes the number one hero, and the greatest hero!! He always wins!" Tiny Kat shouted.

"'Hero' huh?" Izu states under his breath.

And so that was the start of 'Book Number One'

~Flashback over~

All might Sweat dropped and quickly stated that he needed go. Izu told him to wait and Horu put her hand on his wrist to hold her brother back.

All Might then suddenly jumped off, but something was wrong.

Izuku's clothes was caught on his hero uniform and his twin still had a tight grip on her twins wrist.....

shit.

He then tried to shove  Izu off, which got him yelled at by both the twins.

:: :: ::

Now they're on a roof after an emergency landing and the twins are watching giant bunny man become skinny bunny man.

Izu then thought about asking him a question, a simple question for his opinion. But no matter his answer he will still continue down his same path. He didn't know this questions would completely change his view on this man.

"Can I still become a hero without a quirk?"

Hotaru was pretty shocked he asked this. They knew he would become a hero either way but she was quite curious as to what bunny man's answer would be.

They didn't actually care much for heroes, they just thought it would be cool to save people n' stuff. Izu was just really curious about them but he wasn't obsessed or a major fanboy (*cough* canon). Besides, All might was overrated. He was too reckless and overshadows other heroes A LOT.

Izu had the most notes on Underground heroes because those are the ones they research the most.

"I'm sorry kid, You can't become a hero without a quirk. Try something more realistic, like a police officer" All might said. On a very tall building with two kids who society deems useless and could very much be suicidal.

Now those words made Hotaru very, very mad. Before they knew it they were shouting. Izu was holding back with a smile on his face but also irritated. With noticeable anime tick marks on his forehead and his hands balled up into fists, almost drawing blood.

Now it was hard to recall what Horu said with the all the anger in their minds, but she said something similar to, " WHAT THE FVCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! I GUESS APPEARNCES MATTER WHEN YOUR ON TV IN FRONT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE BUT ONCE YOU'RE IN FRONT OF TWO 'USLESS' TEENS YOU CAN SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS HUH? YOURE JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS!! IN. IT. FOR. FAME. AND. PRAISE!!!" All she saw was red, "YOU BASTARD!! IF WE WERE ANY OTHER TEEN WE COULD OF JUMPED OFF THIS BUILDING THE MOMENT YOU LEFT, OR EVEN WHILE YOU WERE STILL HERE!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE LOOK UP TO YOU? THEY WOULD END IT ALL IF YOU OPPOSED THEIR DREAMS!? FVCK YOU!!!"

They then promptly walked away, hand in hand, before Horu could say anything else. Leaving a speechless "NuMbeR oNe hEro" and a new found opinion for this so called hero. Izu still wearing the same expression on his face (just slightly calmer) and Horu's neutral and unreadable to anyone but their twin.

~•~•~•~•~

(745 words)

There it is girls, gays and enby baes! I finally got another chapter out!!

Hope ya liked this go eat or drink if you haven't already and have a good day/night!!