Ch.18 Wait a Minute.... Who are you..?

Sorry that the last chapter seemed a bit rushed

(TW/CW: )

(10/9/21)

~^~

Horu didn't know what to expect when going into her support class.

They had a few theories, but Immediately getting bombarded with questions like —why she wasn't in class the past two days and why they were only there for a little over half day— was not one of them.

Then a girl(?) that seemed overly exited introduced her(?)self;

"Hi! i'm Mei Hatsumei! wanna see my newest baby?" Mei said, energy practically bouncing off the walls.

"I- what?" Horu was kinda confused, now she heard of people calling boats or cars their babies —which she still thought was a bit weird— but calling their inventions their babies? that-

...makes sense actually...

But Mei didn't wait for a full response and was already dragging Horu to what looked like her own corner.

"So this is...!!" Hatsume went on and on about her different inventions.

"..and this one can..!"

So in the midst of her rambling Horu decided to ask.

"So... what pronouns do you use?"

"Oh! She/her!! what about you!"

"uhm she and they"

"cool!" She said and went back to her rambling.

'well at least i know that she's accepting'

Horu was only half focused on what she was saying and decided to look around the room at other students. That's when she noticed that most of them were already looking at them.

Most were giving them looks that basically screamed "i feel bad" some were deadpanning at Mei.

A few were glaring at Mei with what looked like...envy?

Half of them looked away after realizing Horu was looking at them too.

"I have an idea!"

"hm?" Horu turned back to Mei.

"Let's make babies together!!"

"I- cough what!?" Horu choked, shocked by the bluntness.

Mei wasn't paying attention again, she was already planning out new ideas for the 'babies' that she want to make with horu.

'oh' Horu thought, hitting her forehead with her palm.

She walked a bit closer to Mei's workspace to help out with whatever she was going to make using those random parts she has.

They ended up making a few bombs together and Horu was pretty sure a bunch of the students were scared of them.

Power Loader looked like he wanted to quit.

Though she had to admit, it was fun.

~ᵗʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ ˢᵒ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ⁱᵗ ʰᵘʳᵗˢ, ⁱᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗᵃˡᵏⁱⁿ' 'ᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵇᵒʸˢ ⁱᵐ ᵗᵃˡᵏⁱⁿ' 'ᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵍⁱʳˡˢ, ᵗʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ ˢᵒ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵒⁿ ᵘᵖ ˢʰⁱʳᵗˢ~