ch.5 A little Visit

hey<3

TW: nothing

Published: May 13, 2021

not proofread

~^~

Norman was still standing on the wall after running around when he saw three figures approaching from the forest across the cliff. His first thought was to crouch down and try not to be noticed but that obviously wouldn't do anything.

He could hear his heart beating when one of the figured noticed him, seeming to point him out to the other two.

Everything seemed to go slower as they took their hoods off, he realized who they were.

He let out the breath he had been holding and almost cried as he let a smile set upon his face.

...

"Hey Norman!!!" Horu yelled excitedly. the other two also shouting their greetings to the younger.

"You guys came back!" He shouted.

"Of course we did! We couldn't just abandon you all forever!" Itsu told him.

...

The trio noticed Norman must have been setting up a plan, considering he was on top of the wall.

They caught up quickly and got to planning even faster.

Norman said how they were planning on escaping in a month a to leave the kids 4 and under. (in this Norman went on the wall a month before his shipment instead of a day).

Izuku immediately denied that.

Norman was Dumbfounded and argued that they weren't able to take everybody in the orphanage and Izuku told him that now they have 3 more with experience and knowledge of the outside world.

Then the trio explained their plan to Norman and how they were planing on just destroying all the farms and getting all the kids out, every. last. one. of. them.

They added to each others plans and now Norman knew more of what to do. they then walked around a bit to see the other plants quickly.

Norman was beyond happy they had more help on the outside.

The plan was set.

They would leave in a month.

FUN FACT!!

Aizawa reminds Hotaru a bit of Hayato because they both wear/wore grey scarf like things.

Horu doesn't think they deserve to wear Hayato's old scarf so they only wear it when it's Hayato's birthday and death day.

<^>

(Wc: dunno, it's messed up)

Btw i'm listening to sweater weather right now, i'm everybody talks if you wanna know.

Buh  Bye! thanks for reading, go eat or drink something if you haven't yet<3