Ch.15 Tests Suck

hullooo

(August 4, 2021)

(TW/CW: bombs, swearing)

still not proofread

~^~

Horu could be blunt, but they thought before they spoke....mostly.

She knew memories scars can hold since they have some scars of their own and she wasn't about to trigger this person.

"You look like a candy cane" Yes, it was a bit blunt for someone they never knew, and could quite possibly get the person they were gonna be classmates with for their entire time at UA on their bad side.

But did Horu care?

No. Absolutely not.

Itsu held in a laugh at Horu's comment but the candy cane boy didn't seem to care.

Candy cane boy sat down in the back silently.

"Erm, I'm Izuku, This is Hotaru and Itsuki" Izuku tried.

He wasn't about to say their last names since 1, they had the same one, 2, He knows who their teacher is, and 3, Itsuki isn't comfortable with his last name being said.

Candy cane looked confused at the lack of last name for a split second but he ignored it.

"Shoto Todoroki" Candy cane who we now know is Shoto, said.

"Nice to meet you Todoroki-kun" Izu said with a smile.

Horu internally cringed at the use of a last name, she still wasn't used to it, especially since they didn't even have last names in the 'orphanage'.

Izuku however, got used to it quite fast.

Horu knows who he is, he's Endeavor's son or something. They saw the classmate chart when Izu was looking through it earlier.

One bye one people started to trickle in the room, most ignoring the trio sat in the corner talking animatedly, and some giving them weird looks.

Very few brave souls even decided to go up and introduce themselves, half of those few left feeling very intimidated.

"You're old school out a stick up your ass or were you born with it?" They could recognize that voice anywhere.

"Tabby Kat!" Horu said extra loud to embarrass him. A certain electric blond snickered at the nickname given to the blond that had been arguing with the blue head for a bit.

And it seemed to work with his embarrassed flushed face, "Shut up! get off me!" He said, half heartedly trying to push Horu off, who captured him in a hug.

He's pretty sure he saw a camera flash, that extra will pay for that.

"Hey Suki! I see you got in to the big leagues!" Itsu said with a smirk.

"Of course i did freak!" They know he doesn't mean it.

"Bakugou! It is highly disrespectful to call your classmates rude names!" He doesn't though.

"You never answered my question four-eyes" He said, shifting his attention back to the bluenette.

"Hey weren't you that one that told us to stop talking?" Izu said.

"You're talking about disrespect and i think i saw a video of what looked like you, calling a teacher a bitch after they didn't teach right" Itsu said before he could respond.