Ch. 16 (filler chapter)

Hey so sorry for not updating for a bit, i was taking a small break before school and now school started so there'll probably be less updates.

Take this filler chapter

(August 17, 2021)

~^~

"Horu get down before dad sees you!!" Hito yelled up.

"Yeah he'll literally pull you down with his capture weapon" Izu said probably a bit to quiet for horu to hear.

"Itsuki no!" Hito yelled grabbing itsu's ankle who was already starting to climb up with horu.

Now, if you're wondering what's happening remember that pole from like two chapters ago?

The one that the pride flag was on?

Yeah that's the one Horu climbed and Itsu was attempting to.

They found the pride flag dirty on the ground so Horu had the amazing idea to climb up and "hang it back up".

How will they do that? i have no idea.

So here they are trying to use safety pins and paper clips —that they stole from the teachers desk— to pin it back up.

And that's going great.

"OH SHIT-"

See this would be funnier if you were actually seeing it, and not just y'know reading it-

Because all the others ( hito itsu and izu) that we're there, ran forward to try and catch horu.

Something gray shot towards Horu at the same time that itsu ran into the pole.

"LITTLE LISTENER ARE YOU OKAY!?" Mic said concerned, standing over Itsu who was squinting at him.

Itsu held up a thumbs-up and hit Mic in the face accidentally.

"You're grounded" Shota said bluntly.

H- "What!?"

"HA!" Itsu said sitting up fast as it nothing ever happened.

"So are you" Sho said.

"What you can't do that-!" Itsu said.

"HA!" Horu mocked, oh how the turn tables. Itsu just stuck his tongue out at them.

A- "You may live on your own, but I'm your legal guardian so technically i can."

"Since when!?"

"Since [///] and [///] died. You'd be in the orphanage if i hadn't adopted you" Aizawa is just done with their shit.

"Idiot, you agreed to it when he asked!" Izu whisper yelled.

"ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh" Itsu said staring up at like a bird or something.

"Let's just go home" Hito said already walking in that direction.

"Okayyy!" Itsu half-shouted, beginning to skip behind him.

"You're still grounded"

"NOOOO"

~-~
wc: 410

So i don't know how often i'll update now but yeah :D

Have an amazing rest of your day or night <3