Ch.14 Hold my hand, we're going to hell

Wow 12 and now 13 chapters and this is barely the first day of school?

(TW/CW: Cursing, )

(published: July 27, 2021)

proofread? maybe.

~^~

Hotaru and Izuku ran into Itsuki's room after breaking down the door.

They could've walked in with their spare key like normal people, but;

1. They aren't "normal people"
And
2. Where's the fun in that?

Anyways it's 5:00am

Yes. 5 am.

The twins wanted to leave a little 'gift' for their new classmates, and who doesn't like glitter.

I think you might know where this is going...

They then proceeded to grab Itsuki and pick him up, carrying him all the way to the school.

Don't worry the cafe door wasn't broken.

"Hey put me down! I was gonna do my morning shift at 5:30 before school started!!" he was fully awake once they got outside.

"Nope, you're helping us with the prank. Plus if we're suffering in ScHoOl, then you have to as well" Horu said 'school' in a mocking voice and added a fake gag at the end of the word for good measure.

"What about my clothes!?"

"Izu already grabbed them"

Izuku held up Itsuki's uniform that was still folded neatly.

"Fine. I'll call Kayla to work the morning shift..." The defeated boy gave in.

"Yay!" first time izu talked today.

And they did in-fact, carry Itsu all the way to the school.

~~~<>~~~

|on the way there|

"Two weeks..." Izu spoke up.

"Oh yeah! then we can beat some adult ass!" Itsuki stated a bit too loudly, not that he cared.

People gave them —mostly him— weird looks so Horu flipped them off.

Then someone shouted at them so they started running.

Horu picked up a metal pole and threw it at the strings on a pride flag pole, the flag then fell on top of their chaser.

"Why mad!? Gay!!" Horu shouted back at them, "Pride for all, bitch."

I mean technically gay also means happy soooo...

They kept running, right into UA's gates.

"We have now made it into ze great Yueii!" Itsu said in a weird exaggerated accent. "Put me down now." That was a stern contrast to the funny accent.

They got inside their class and planted glitter bombs that were hidden in little fake plants in pots.

They ended up having to make a few more because Horu totallyyyyy didn't forget to count them.

They then sat in the back corner by the window, ate snacks and chatted while waiting for their classmates to arrive

Itsuki made that call he said he was gonna do earlier.

Izuku filled in the names of everyone in the class in his notebook pages from an attendance sheet he found in the teachers podium thing.

And Hotaru sprinkled glitter in all of their hair to add the the ✨effect✨.

(Sparkles for all ✨✨✨✨✨)

"Damnit horu this stuff is never gonna wash off!" Izu complained.

"Shut up and deal with it" Horu said throwing more glitter in top of him.

"You're lucky you didn't get any of that in my eyes" Izu glared at them.

It was around 6:20am when they heard small light footsteps from the hall and quieted down a bit to not get noticed, they don't even know why they didn't want people to see them but they did.

They noticed the footsteps because they all aware due to being terrified 11year olds in a forest a few years ago after escaping the orphanage.

The footsteps halted at the door and in came a chimera who the door was definitely not meant for.

"Hello there!" Nezu exclaimed happily, "I see you are leaving a lovely gift for your new classmates so i've decided to greet you and tell you that this one up front will malfunction in the time of need if it is not fixed!" Always cheery and always knows everything, Itsu is terrified of the principle.

"Tea?" Nezu offered holding up a tea mug he got from who knows where.

"Hello Nezu-sensei nice to see you again!" Izu's cheery tone matched Nezu's and sent another shiver down itsu's spine.

"Thank you for letting us know Nezu-sensei! I'll fix it right away!" Horu smiled.

'they're all terrifying' Itsu decided to ignore them in favor of playing animal crossing, the trio found the characters in the game very comforting.

Nezu handed Horu the broken glitter bomb after taking it out from the plastic plant decoration.

"Thank you Nezu-Sensei" Horu said calmly as they began to fix it after taking their portable tool set out of their pocket.

"Of course," Nezu smiled and began to walk back to his office.

"Hey Nezu-sensei?"

"Yes, Itsuki?"

"Is our plan gonna work for all of them?"

"I cannot look into the future like Nighteye but i do believe it will," Nezu reassured, "Also you should have another little thing for Bakugou-kun."

"One step ahead of you!" Izu said pulling out a water gun." I promise I didn't do that.

"I expected nothing less from you Izuku-kun" Nezu then continued on his way back to his office, as the kids went back to their spot in the corner.

Just then a person with heavier footsteps walked into the room.

"What's with that-?" Horu smacked itsu up-side the head.

~-~

(wc: 896)

We are now doneee

DEEZ-

(have a good day/night)