Ch.8 Dreams/flashbacks

weeeeeeeeeeeee

-TW: mild swearing, fire/mentions of burning?-

(published: 6/9 ;) 2021)

once again this isn't proofread

~^~

'oh, im dreaming'

'wait how do i know that i'm dreaming!? wtf'

'oh hey look, i remember that, that's when i met Chiyo and other pros in a hero staff meeting. dad and papa didn't want to leave us at home alone because of.........reasons..?

........

~a month before the hero staff meeting~

"We're heading out!! don't cause trouble!!" Hizashi said/shouted.

He got, "okay!" "sure" in response.

"don't die" Shota kindly said.

"ugh" "fine"

"and don't burn the house down!" he added.

He got a muffled "damnit" in response to that.

they all said their goodbyes and the two pros left.

~_~_~_~

It was all fine, everything was fine....unless your counting the pan that's on fire in the kitchen.

what happened exactly? well the twins tried to cook, they did actually know how to cook, as surprising as that may be....but, they got distracted by the cats.

here's how it went down:

"Awwww my babies!!" Horu was cooing at the cats, the cats were loving the affection and cuddling up to them.

Izu was laughing and snapping a few pictures.

"Does anyone see smell smoke?" He suddenly said, sniffing the air.

"Erm" Horu got up, noticing the smell too.

...

"oh shit- the food," the cats had already ran off once they stood up.

"AH FIRE FIRE FIRE" izu started yelling, doing nothing to put it out except unless waving of his hands.

"WE DIDNT START THE FIRE! IT WAS ALWAYS BURING SINCE THE WORLDS BEEN TURNING!" Horu started singing......on repeat.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! ARE YOU GUYS IN SOME SORT OF FIRE CULT!?" Hitoshi said fast-walking into the room, "oh sh—" he saturated franticly running around looking for the extinguisher, joining in one the screaming.

PSHHHHHHHHHHHH

-~-~-~-~-~

"WE'RE H—" Zashi started, then cut himself off after seeing his kids lying on the floor with the cats, "you look tired, almost as tired as Shota and you know that's saying something."

The kids, finally processing that their parents are home, franticly got up and started to blurt out nonsense while seemingly trying to cover up something behind them.

"WOAH! Okay what happened!?" -Hizashi

"Nothing!" The kids said simultaneously.

"See! everything's perfect—ly fine!" -Hitoshi

"Yup nothing wrong here!" -Izuku

"...what's in the kitchen?"-Aizawa

"What- is a kitchen-?" Horu blurted out.

The two parents walking towards the kitchen, despite their kids protests.

"We're screwed"Hito muttered to his siblings.

"Ya think!?"

"Yup"

the twins answered at the same time.

walking past their kids the husbands saw that....... almost their entire kitchen was burnt.

"Seriously? problem children" Aizawa muttered, "why am i not surprised" he deadpanned.

"Yeah, it was sort of to be expected," Zashi said to his husband.

"In my defense, it wasn't my fault" Hito raised his hands in a 'surrender' sort of way.

"Traitor!"

"Your supposed to be on our side!"

His sibling whisper shouted at him.

"Well... at least we didn't burn the whole house down..?" Horu smile nervously, trying to get in at least a bit less trouble.

they just stared at her.

"What!?" She said defensively.

~A month later, the staff meeting~

"Kids! Grab your shit we're leaving!"-Courtesy of Shota Aizawa :)

"What?" -hito

"Why do we have to go!?"

"yeah it's a 'staff' meeting" Izu said, doing air quotes when he said 'staff'

"Remember what happened last time?" Zashi asked, or more like said.

"Yeah, ya burnt down the kitchen"-Sho stated bluntly.

"ohhh yeahhhhh"-Izu

"good times"Hito said fondly.

"i'm miss those day when we were younger, with for freedom" Horu brushed away a fake tear.

Shota just face palmed while Hizashi laughed.

.......

"Ah memories"

'nice'

(WC: 652)

Please comment, i wanna know if my story is good or not.

i challenge you, to drink water and eat a snack, and go to sleep if it's night.

have a good day/night<3