Ch.9 A week to myself......or not (p.1)

TW: is being in a nurses office a trigger warning?

(published: june 16, 2021)

~^~

Horu woke up to..... ew it smells like a doctors office.

They opened their eyes and saw big green eyes staring worriedly back at them.

"AAHHH-"

"shhhhhh" izu shushed her while covering her mouth.

Then she saw his injuries, "shouldn't you be in bed as well?!" she said while staring at the bandages wrapped around his left arm, with a bit of red seeping through from seemingly a pretty deep cut. Plus he looked like he was only standing on one leg, then she saw bandages wrapped around his ankle.

That'll be a fun story to hear. Sure Horu was roughed up but they didn't get any deeper cuts, just a bunch of bruises and scratches, plus a sprained wrist.

"um-" he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"No you need to-" she sat up hoping to push their twin back in bed but then saw black dots in their vision and paused.

"are you okay?"  insert adorable worried cinnamon roll.

"i'm- fine" they said regaining their vision.

Then she pushed her twin back to his bed,

"waOH" he was shocked if you couldn't tell -_-

"rest." yeahhh no arguing with that.

"just passed out from exhaustion and      shi-stuff" she told him (i mean who else would they be talking to) "i'll be here doing whatever, once your done with your kisses from grandma we can walk home together."

'knowing papa he won't let us walk home, he'll drive us' they thought

They got out their phone while Izu started to fall asleep, then:

bang

yup, lowercase. it's not like it was a really loud bang, it was just Hitoshi crashing through the door. looks like he might need to be in one of these beds too.

"ARE YOU OKAY??- i mean- *ehem*

you dead?"

"We're fine, shut up i have a headache" Horu said, just now noticing their slight headache that got worse with the loud noise.

"oh- sorry not sorry"

"anyways, papa is freaking out about triggering a panic attack, and both of you being here in recovery girls office"

"great" they deadpanned.

"and dad looks like —on the outside— he wants to drop by just to say i told you so" and to check up on you, was left unsaid.

"so anywaysss, how're ya doin? besides the headache" he finally asked.

"well i'm fine just a bit tired, and Izu is- Izu" they said that last part as if that made sense. which it did, to people who know him.

"oh, yeah i don't really know how to respond to that. dad and papa obviously already know tho" he said understanding their statement.

"I'm right here ya know!!!" izu said from like 2 feet away.

"oh, i thought you were sleeping"

"I WAS until his bitchass decided to bang the door open like an ogre!"

"Hey-!"

"shut up Hito." the twins said at the same time.

~oh lovely a time skip brought to you by: eat a snack, drink some water~

"IM SORRYYYY" Hizashi said to horu and parshially izu for the 50 millionth time as if it was his fault they got hurt and one had a panick attack.

"we're OK"

"We didn't die!"

"we're fine!"

The twins said for also the 50 millionth time.

Hito and Sho we're just drinking coffee in the background with their cats.

-.-.-.-.

"WEEE WOOOOO WEEE WOO WEE WOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

what's that? oh, that's Horu, itsu and mic. they're sticking their heads out of the roof of the car acting as sirens.

i'm pretty sure a few people are recording and some are giving them weird looks.... eh, oh well, they're just jealous.

So they we're making their way down town y'know, driving fast and stuff.

Where are they going? i dunno i haven't thought this far... find out later!!

(wc: 669 ;) heheh

just need 8 more words 666 now one

umm next chapter will probably be posted later today....

have a good day/night!! <3