Ch. 1 Past

Sorry people these usually won't be long chapters (Posted: March 17, 2021)
TW: nothing

~^~

Hotaru and Izuku grew up in the orphanage, brought in by Isabella when they were 4 years old. They never knew their biological parents, all they knew was that they were abandoned and have a little sister they need to protect, named Gilda. Gilda is 3 years younger than them and was almost a 1 year old at the time.

When they woke up they had numbers on their necks and a small pain in their ear, they had also realized they were dressed in all white clothing.

Of course they were suspicious, so they decided to ask. Hotaru asked about the numbers and their question was avoided, then Izuku asked why their ears hurt, he just got told it was a blood test, what happens when you take a blood test?

They weren't stupid though, they were actually very smart for 4 year olds, they noticed the reactions to each of their questions and shared their discoveries amongst each other, not letting anyone listen as they disliked others hearing things that were "sibling secrets" the name made them feel like super secret spies.

Being the young 4 year olds they were, they brushed it past them and went on with their lives.

Oh were they not ready for what was to come 7 years later.

~||~

As the years flew by they lived a happy, content life, they met new people but their dubbed "favorites" were two others named Itsuki and Hayato, two boys they met and hung out with almost all the time.

They also met Gildas friends, Don, Emma, Ray, Anna, Norman and others.

When they got older they started taking care of the little kids and babies.

But whenever all 4 of them were hanging out together, just them, they were usually just hanging out in a tree, telling stories, making jokes, talking about anything and everything.

They would run around barefoot a lot since the shoes got uncomfortable and they loved the feeling of the grass. Mama, the caretaker of the place who they learned her name is Isabella, would always get mad at them for that.

They were all top scorers so they would always brag to each other, then realize that the other is a top scorer as well.

Life was going good.

-~-

Izu and Hotaru always had a gut feeling about mama, but ignored it, although Horu new she shouldn't ignore the gut feeling because once she had a feeling about her secret stash of cookies then found out the next day that someone had stolen it.

But this isn't some book and there's no way that they're any different from the other kids in here so they wouldn't be the main characters if it was. Plus it's just an ordinary creepy orphanage, what could go wrong?

-~-

January 11, 20XX

It was a pretty sad day, especially for 4 specific kids, but they were also happy, I mean every time someone leaves everyone feels this way. Izuku, Hotaru, Itsuki and Hayato were all crying, they knew this day would come but they didn't know it'd be so soon.

Today was Hayato's adoption day.

Hayato is one year older than the other 3, making him 12 and them 11, since they're all top scorers the other three wouldn't get adopted for another year.

"I'll never forget any of you guys! Don't forget about me either though! I promise I'll write."Hayato spoke, walking towards the three, "You know I'll definitely never forget about you 3."He continued, The charm of his frendship bracelet seemed to glimmer in the light, as three other similar ones rested on the wrists of his siblings.

They all shared a hug, Hotaru lingering in it a bit longer than the other two. She had grown attached to him and feelings that could be called a "puppy love crush," a different kind of love she felt for her family or friends.

"Promise me we'll meet each other again."Horu said holding in to him for the last time.

"I promise"

But....

Aren't promises meant to be broken?

(hehehe #brocken sorry not sorry)

———

(awww look it's past me ——v)

YAAAAAYYYYY FIRST CHAPTER DONEEEEE! Sorry if this is bad and boring, I'm trying.
(Go drink water and eat something, have a good day/night!!)