Chapter 19

Their Game

Chapter 19

Carver's POV

I've never been on edge like this in my entire life, the only time I was ever this nervous was when we ran little one's mum off the road. I was only 15 and Rolando was driving. The image of an 8 year old Dakota is forever etched in my brain. Her just lying on the road not moving, blood spilling from her head and then her eyes open and she looks at me with these convicting yet forgiving blue eyes. I'll never know why I did it, why I wrestled with Rolando for the phone and called for an ambulance, but I did and I am very thankful I did.

Now my little one is in danger because of me. We tried to make the score even by taking the most important thing to Damon - Jasmine (his wife) but we no I failed and now Damon's coming after my little one for revenge.

I'm walking past the kitchen and my vission turns red with fury and anger. Seth has my little one backed into the corner and he's peppering kisses all down her neck and the worse thing about it is that little one is kissing him back without a fight.

Suddenly I feel arms wrap around my waist and I turn my head to see Tiffany standing in a killer red dress that clings to her every curve.

"Oh Carver I warned you baby...she's nothing but a slut"

"Go away Tiffany I will handle this"

"Baby you should just kill her and be done with, she causes you nothing but hasle....she has betrayed you twice now she'll do it a third"

Ignoring her I stumble into the kitchen and clear my throat causing the two to jump apart, little one's face goes red with heat at the prospect of being caught.

"Carver" she mumbles.

I look over at Seth, he's standing there with a smug smile on his face and little one's pink lip gloss smeared over his lips.

"Does someone want to explain what's going on?" I ask trying to keep my voice calm.

"I should think it's obvious...little one and I are having an affair" Seth says smugly looking over at little one who just hangs her head and studies her black high heels.

"Little one do you have anything to say?" I ask her. she looks up at me and then shakes her head and I swear my whole crumbles.

"You have betrayed me yet again!"

"I'm in love with Seth" She whispers but I hear it.

I don't even think I just pull my fist back and hit her with all my might. I didn't expect the blow to be so hard but it is and little one falls to the floor hitting her head of the counter.

"Did you sleep with him?" I roar at her and deliver a swift kick to her stomach, she lets out a startled yelp but stops and I find my foot conecting with Tiffany instead.

"Are you mad Carver she could be pregnant!" Tiffany shouts in my face.

I kick Tiffany to the ground making her scream out in agony.

"It's none of your buisness what I do with my wife...I took you in after your accident Tiffany out of the goodness of my heart but you have overstepped your mark....your nothing, no one wants you and frankly I can't bear to look at you for even a second longer....a woman who cannot bear children is of no use to any man....go to your room and stay there....I'm ridding myself of you once and for all!"

"Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean it...you're right she's your wife I had no buisness sticking my nose in"

"Get out of here now Tiffany before I send you to the experiment facilities...maybe they can actually make you into a woman!"

Tiffany looks at me once and with the fear of being cut open and experimented on she runs from the room. Once I know she is gone I turn to Seth and point my finger to the door. He leaves without even a glance at little one.

"I'm sorry Carver" Little one whispers holding her head that is now seeping blood.

"Apology not accepted....now the question is what the hell am I going to do you is probably circulating through that little head of yours as well as a killer headache but sweetheart I have news betrayal is paid in blood you have just made the biggest mistake of your life!"