Chapter 22

Chapter 22

A man bursts through the door. The first thing I notice about him is his pitch black eyes that stare right through me.  The second thing that I notice is that he has a gun and it's directly pointed at us. I hear screaming and shouting in the back ground.

"Well, well what do we have here" the man says and Carver sucks in a shaky breath.

The man whoever he is looks me up and down and shakes his head at me in disgust.

"You beat your wife Carver?" Carver remains silent and the man just grunts at him and turns his focus towards me. I look up at him and feel like I'm going to be swallowed whole by the darkness of his eyes.

"Let's move this party to the living room, shall we?" he steps forward gun still trained on us and grabs my arm pulling me into him "I'm going to keep your pretty wife company for a little while"

"Get your hands off her!" Carver shouts his face contorted with fury.

The man laughs and shakes his head.

"Why would you care Carver? She's nearly dead I might as well put her out of her misery, although I think little one would love to see me put a bullet through your heart"

I watch out of the corner of my eye as Frank pulls out a gun. The very same moment Frank pulls his gun out, the man grabs me around the throat in a tight hold and pushes his gun into the back of my head.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you Frank. I don't think little one would look good with her brains splattered all over the walls"

"I don't care what happens to her....she's betrayed Carver to many times" Frank seethes.

"You might not care but I'm very sure that Carver does....now put the gun down or you'll be cleaning little one of the floor"

Frank smirks and looks at Carver waiting for his order to shoot us both. Carver brings his gun out of suit pocket, raises his hands in the air and starts disassembling it and Cruz follows his lead. After the gun is disarmed he chucks it away out of reach.

"Are you serious?" Frank roars and throws his gun away.

"Good little ones skull will remain intact for now"

Frank grumbles under his breath and before anyone can react he runs and picks up the hammer that Tiffany tried to kill me with only minutes ago.

He runs like a man possessed wielding his weapon above his head. He runs right towards me but before I can close my eyes and accept my fate two loud bangs ring out and Frank drops to the floor lifeless.

"Well that's one dead want to make it a second"

The man laughs and we all start descending down the stairs.

When we reach the living room I see the rest of the gang and girls all huddled together in the middle of the room.

"Let's get this done before boss arrives" the man holding me says and then shoves into the tight huddle. Immediately Carver wraps his arms around me and I don't fight him even though his upper body is squeezing my painful lungs.

"My name is Eric if you all cooperate this will go smoothly if you don't we'll be forced to hurt you....I want all the children out of here now"

The other men in the room start ripping the small children out of their mother's arms. Mila screams as a man rips Josie out of her arms. Remy holds Mila back whispering harshly in her ear "She's not worth it, let her go" Mila and the other women sob as they watch their children disappear.

"All the children are gone?" Eric asks

"Yea they're gone"

"Good I want all the women on the left side of the room lying down with their hands up in the air. Men on the right doing the same" Eric orders.

All the women scramble away and start to lie down. I go to move too but realise that I'm trapped in Carver's arms. Eric put his gun away while all the guards point their guns at us.

Eric literally rips me from Carver's arms and shoves me down on the floor roughly. I scream as the wooden floor collides with my bruised ribs.

"I'd advise you to stay down little one"

"Eric boss is here" one of the guards shout.

Everything goes quiet as footsteps sound throughout the room. I keep my head down too afraid to look and see the face of the man who will kill me.

"I'll give you all a choice"

——————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Hey guys so this book is almost finished there's only about 9 chapters left but don't worry there will be a third and final book called My Game.