Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Carver’s POV

Even though I told little one I forgive her, I know in my heart that I didn’t really mean those words. I mean she betrayed me (it was the ultimate betrayal) just like my mother betrayed my father. I don’t hate her even though she betrayed me. I could never hate little one. I nearly caved when I told Cruz and Frank to take our girls, one look at those beautiful blue eyes and I fall under her spell, I’m in a trance.

I patiently wait until all the members are seated and begin the meeting.

“First of all I’d like to congratulate Remy and Mila on the news of their second baby” The room fills with loud cheers and claps.

“Thank you!” Remy shouts above the noise.

“Right guys down to business, I’m finally pleased to announce the merging of West side gang and East side...Rolando decided that it was time to merge us together especially with the threat now in our midst”

Another burst of applauses sound throughout the room and I clap my hands to get their attention, sometimes it feels like I’m working with a bundle of children.

“As I was saying ....we recently stole guns from the back of two lorries I have bad news....Rolando has been in contact the guns belong to Damon Cassock unfortunately we have a gang war on our hands....we’ll target Damon’s weakness his wife Jasmine but we can be sure that Damon will retaliate and go after little one. I need to know that you’ll protect her if anything happens to me...so if anyone has an issue raise your hand now or ever hold your tongue”

I wait a few minutes but it’s just as I expected- no one raised their hand.

“I’m not going to lie to you guys you’re my family. Damon is ruthless far more ruthless than me and he won’t take well to us stealing from him. In the event that I die or become disabled, Cruz will become gang leader with whoever he chooses as his second and third, little one....will become Seth’s wife and when Destiny and Desire turn eighteen this is what will happen, Destiny will become Jex’s and Desire will marry one of Rolando’s men. My son will be trained to be the future leader when little one gives birth to him. When little one gives birth to her first son with Seth I’d like him to be named after me”

“Carve we’ll be okay we always are” Cruz tries to reassure me but I shake him off.

“Seth if I die you marry little one straight away and never let her go”

“But what if I die?” Seth asks me.

“That wouldn’t be possible because you’re not going”

I look towards the door and catch a glimpse of black sparkles- little one.

“I don’t remember inviting you to this meeting little one”

“I won’t marry Seth!” everyone snaps their heads round in her direction and watch her defiance against me.

“You’ll do as you’re told little one”

“I. WILL. NOT. MARRY. SETH!”

“And do you really think you have a choice?”

“I....uh...” she stutters and I smirk knowing I’ve caught her out.

“I had hoped little one that yesterday would be the end of your punishment....obviously not....but before I dish out more punishment let’s get a few things clear you will do as you’re told, don’t ever creep around the house and if I die you will become Seth’s wife whether you like it or not. Do you understand?”

“Yes Carver” she mumbles

“Now punishment time.....many of the guys in this gang are in need of a wife and you’re going to help me find every one of them a wife”

“Over my dead body!” she shouts but before she can even blink I have my hand wrapped around her throat. I squeeze until I see tears leak out of her eyes then I release and let her fall to the ground. She squeals and makes a show of herself by spluttering and coughing.

“That can certainly be arranged with the way you’re going little one.......but it won’t be over your dead body it will be over your daughters.....starting with Desire!”  

-----------------------------------------------------------------

so if you're wondering who Damon Cassock is have a look at my other story my heart melts for you because that book will shed some light on him.

I have been thinking of doing prequels for His Game

1 my heart melts for you- Jamine and Damon

2 chloe and Baxter's story and so on so tell me what you guys think about that idea they are only prequels so they'll be quite short.