Lisa

When I woke up I lazily stood up and stretch my body.

I walk towards the bathroom to wash my face and to brush my teeth.

I also fixed my hair.

As soon as I'm done. I left the room.

The same time that I left the room the same time Joohyun went out of the other room. I guess it's their gym.

She's wearing a black sports bra, and a black cycling shorts and a rubber shoes. Her hair is tied into ponytail.

She's slightly sweating. Her body is really perfect.

"Earth to Lisa? You're fantasizing me again!" She said.

"In your dreams." I said and I walk towards her.

I put my hands around her waist to pull towards me and I leaned to kiss her cheeks.

"Good morning" I said.

She slightly push me using her fingers.

"Yah! Lisa I'm sweating!" She said.

"I don't care. You still smells so good." I said trying to push myself to her.

She hit my head.

"Ouch!" I said as I massage the part where she hit it.

"You're annoying, go downstairs grab your breakfast I'll follow you I will just change my clothes. Bye." She said and closed her door.

I walked towards the dining room and a lotom of foods are being served.

Mom and Dad are still there but they're already done and ready to go.

"Good morning Lisa, how's your sleep?" Mom said.

I walked towards them to kiss them in their cheeks.

"Good morning Mom and Dad. Yes, I sleep well I think I will go here often." I said to them and I chuckled.

I sat to grab my breakfast.

"You really should. Use your room often. I hope you like it." Dad said.

"I love it dad!" I said.

"Great. We need to go now, just tell Joohyun that we already head out. Take care okay?"

Mom and Dad left the house.

After an half an our Joohyun came.

"Where are they?" She said as she sat across me.

"They already went out." I said.

"What time you need to go back in Seoul?" She asked.

"I can go now. I'll just book a taxi. I don't want to bother you anymore you've done enough for me." I said.

"Shut up. I brought you here so stop what you are thinking." She said.

"Whatever, I'll just fix myself so that we can go now. My members might looking for me now. I shut my phone. They didn't know where I am." I said.

"Uhm, I told them." She said.

"What?" I said.

"I said I told them I'm sorry. It's just that they keep on chatting on our gc trying to find you. I felt bad so I said you're here in Daegu." She said. She looks so afraid she might think that I'm mad.

"Alright, it's okay. Atleast they stop worrying." I said.

"Jennie wanted to come here but I told her that you're sleeping. And I promised her that I'll bring you back to her right away." She said.