열여덟

Lisa

Every day that passed was torture for our relationship.

This phase should be us getting to know each other or spending a lot of time together but the opposite is happening.

Sometimes when she misses me so much she will be mad at me. Even the smallest thing she will make it big just to have a reason to fight but it won't last we will reconcile after hours but its always happening.

I'm getting tired of it not her but the fights or arguments. I hope thid hectic schedule will be over.

Hays.

"Lili is there any problem?" Jennie said and she sits beside me.

We are here in the practice room, rehearsing for our comeback.

"I'm okay." I sighed. "I'm not spending enough time with her anymore and i can't di anything about it."

"We don't have a choice it's our job. The both of you should understand and wait." She said.

"We understand it, it's just sometimes she can't handle it anymore and she's going to be mad at me." I said.

"The most important thing is the both of you still chooses to fix it at the end of the day." Jennie sad and tap my arms.

"I hope she won't be tired of waiting." I said.

"Trust her." She said.

"Okaaay! Break is over! Back to position!" The instructor said and we stood up.

While we are rehearsing our manager came and waited the song ti finish before he talk.

"You will go home early tonight girls. Staffs have an important meeting after this." He said and we all shout in happiness.

"Hays! Finally!" Jisoo unnie shouted.

I suddenly remember Hyun, I think its about time to maje it up with her. So I sneak out for a while to call her.

She didn't took long to answer it.

I: Hello?

L: Baby, it's me.

I: Lisa? Why? You're not busy?

L: I'm not busy later, we will be done early. Can we meet?

I: Sure! Finally!

L: Hahaha. I'll send you the details later, let's just meet at the restaurant.

I: See you. I love you.

L: I love you too.

After our rehearsal, I'll immediately book a reservation for us and I sent her the details.

I quickly hop on the car to rest and prepare for our date.

It's still afternoon and we are having a dinner date I still have time to rest.

"It seems like you are excited for something." My driver said to me as soon as I enter the car.

"I really am. Finally I will see her after a long time. Haha." I said to him.

"You guys deserve to chill you did a lotnof work lately." He said.

"Yeah, I miss her so much Mr. Shin! Finally!" I said.

"Hahahaha! Enjoy the night, do I need to drive you later?" He asked.

I shake my head. "I'll tsje a cab, you should rest too."

"Are you sure?" He asked just make sure.

"Yap!" I said.

As soon as I reached our dorm I quickly changrd my clothes and lay in my bed.