아홉

Lisa

Yeri, Seulgi and Jisoo was shocked and looking confused to us. Their eyes jusg keep on looking to me to Hyun and to me again.

They're weird. They even move in sync.

"Hyun?" I called Hyun to help I don't know what's happening to them.

She looked at me and cleared her throat to het the attention of these three weirdos.

The three went back to reality when they heard Joohyun.

"What you guys doing here?" I asked them.

The doorbell rang and maybe it's the delivery. I asked Joohyun to get it I gave her my wallet.

"Aren't you going to talk? Unnie? Seul? Yeri? " I get back to the three.

"Uh yes sorry, we are here to visit you!" Jisoo unnie said.

"Why you didn't inform me first so I bought some foods for the three of you? Hyun, can you order something for them?" I said. Hyun answered from the kitchen she said 'Sure'

"Actually we called you too many times but you're not answering." Seulgi said.

They keep on scanning me and I realized that I'm still wearing a bathrobe. I facepalmed myself.

Of course they will be confused seeing Joohyun here and wearingnthe bathrobe same as mine.

"I'll just change my clothes." I said and left.

I walked towards my closet and I felt someone on my back. I take a glance on it and it's Joohyun.

"What are we going to say? I'm sure they're confused." She said.

"Should we tell them the truth?" I asked.

"What truth?" She said.

"That we're still not together but our feeling are mutual?" I said.

"We can but I'm worried about Jisoo, Jennie is her cousin she might be mad." I said.

"I expect that but we can't do anything about it. We saw us looking like this that we just came from sex. We even have hickeys everywhere." I said.

Then she walked towards the mirror and checked her body. She blushed but she quickly recovered from it.

I walked towards her and I hugged her from the back. We are looking to our reflection in the mirror.

"We are looking perfect baby." She said.

"We will face everything hand in hand. We're together in this, okay?" I said.

"Yes, we need to ask them a favor to hide it first for Jennie." I said.

"Yeah." I said.

We changed our clothes now because we have our unexpected visitor.

Just in time our order for them has arrived.

I pay for it and I placed it in my dining table.

I called them to eat. They immediately walk towards the table and sit.

We're all eating in silence no oone dares to talk everything is awkward. Especially Yeri she looks like a child observing me and Joohyun she looks like wait for an aswer so I decided to talk.

I cleared my throat to get their attention.

"I know you saw us in an awkward state and you're confused as hell." I said.

"Totally.." Yeri whispered.

Joohyun rolled her eyes to her maknae.

"Yah! Don't roll your eyes on me you're scary!" Yeri whispered but everyone heard it.