스물 하나

Irene

Her manager already texted me that Lisa had already entered.  So I didn't stay long and I went there as well. 

I also have guards with me but they don't openly look like guards, they just look normal. 

We must be safe in case something happens. You know I'm an idol and I'm dating a superstar. Hahaha.

When I entered, I immediately saw the love of my life. 

I smiled, its a good thing that I'm wearing a mask. If I don't well I look creepy because I'm smiling alone.

When I was close to her she looked at me as if she didn't care. 

She closed her eyes again but suddenly opened them again when she realized who was in front of her. 

"HYUN?!"  She shouted questioningly. 

"Yes, your one and only."  I said to her and I reached for her cheek and caressed it.  Well, I missed her. 

"I miss you."  I told her sweetly.  She didn't answer and she was just staring at me can't she believe it? 

I cleared my throat and sat down next to her. 

"It's true Lisa. It's like you saw a ghost."  I said. 

When she came to her senses she said "Why are you here?"  she asked. 

"I'll join you in China."  I said nonchalantly. 

Her eyes widened. 

"What? Huh? I don't get it. What's up?"  she said, I stared at her.  "Is it forbidden, love?"  I said. 

"It's not like that, but your work? What about Suho?"  she asked looking confused.

"This isn't the right time to answer your question but it looks like you won't stop asking."  I told her. 

"I'm not really going to stop."  she says. 

Hayy my love is so cute.  I pinched her cheek. 

"All right, I'll answer, so that when we get home to China we have nothing else to do but make love."  I said to her and I winked at her. 

She blushed suddenly.  Hahahaha! 

"Hyun, stop it. Answer me."  She says, she tried on looking scary but she looks more cute. 

"Alright, it's all just Suho's work. He likes me but I don't like him. I told him to stay away from me but he keep on insisting." I said to her and she didn't answer so I continue.

"The photo at the mall, that's not intentional, it just so happen that they saw me, he's with Sehun that time but Sehun left us alone." I said then I realized that maybe they also planned that?

"The date, I just agreed with that because I don't want him to embarrass in front of a lot of people and that's also the time that I told him that I want someone else." I'm telling her the truth. I didn't even wait for the food to come.

"Then the last one I don't even know why he was there, it was when we supposed to have a date and then you over slept." I explained to her. 

She seems to believe me but I know she's not satisfied. 

"Why haven't you talked to me in a long time?"  she asked. 

I took a deep breath before answering. 

"I'm sorry I was really hurt but I didn't flirt with anyone. I swear."  I said.

"That's not a good reason but okay."  She says.  I looked at her confused.