열다섯

The days had quickly passed. I can't talk properly to Lisa. Her schedule is really hectic, what can I expect she's in demand.

I always remind her to eat on time and still have proper rest, she always says yes but I know she's not.

No matter how much she wanted to rest, she can't. That's why I don't demand her to talk to me when she got home I told her that she should prioritize her health.

Lisa's calling me...

L: Hello baby! I received the food! Thank you for this!

I keep on thinking how could I take care of her even we're not together and this is what I thought. I contact her manager always about her updates so I can send a food to where she is.

I: No problem baby, eat your food now.

L: Yes I'm eating now; I'll send you a photo as a proof!

I: Good, eat well.

L: Baby, I need to go now. Take care. See you soon.

*Call Ended*

That's how it works. I'm just lucky today that she still have a time to call me.

Most of the time it's just a message and there were times that she doesn't call or text at all.

I don't have choice but to understand it.

I love her and I will understand her no matter what.

Our birthday is near I planned something for her, I choose the day after her birthday and before my birthday.

I was thinking that maybe in her exact birthday she has a lot of things to do and I'm right. I asked permission to her manager so they won't be mad besides we're going to do it in her unit.

I'm glad my members and her members will help me.

At first, I was so awkward to approach her members, we are close for real but everything changed when Lisa and I had something but they told me that it's okay now and they will support me because it's their maknae's special day.

Our group still doing some solo work for now, we still don't have any schedules for our comeback.

SM would focus for NCT and Aespa for now, and we also give way for the Super Junior's comeback.

It's alright but we're still worried for our ReVeluv because they're asking for our comeback but we can't do anything about it.

I hope they can still hold on for us.

I still have nothing to give for Lisa I should buy something for her and I am also bored I want to go out.

I walked out of my room to asked one of my members to come with me but when I reached their rooms I didn't see them.