열아홉

Lisa

People are celebrating so much today because of the news that the world is now COVID free.

I wanted to celebrate too but how can I celebrate if it's the same day that they release the news about Irene and Suho?

It's funny every girl that I had are being posted by dispatch. Is that a curse?

She keeps on calling me but I'm afraid to answer. I don't know what am I feeling now if I'm sad or I'm angry? Maybe both.

How can she do that to me?

Since when they're going out?

Why she didn't tell me?

I know we're not yet official so technically she's still single but she told me she loves me.

I cried when I remember every memories we had.

You said we will fight together maybe she got tired. That easy?

You said she will wait for me maybe she can't wait anymore.

You said you love me but maybe it's not true.

What will I do? Gosh!

Maybe it's the reason that's why ignored me for so long but why she's calling me now?

Does she feel bad now?

The three went inside my room with soju and chicken in their hands.

"You might need this." Jisoo unnie said.

"I badly need it unnie." I replied and helped them to place it on my table.

Jennie sat beside me in the bed while Chaeng and Jisoo sat across us.

"Do you guys think it's true?" I asked them.

"Seulgi said it's not and Irene is also devastated now." Jisoo unnie said before she take a bite of her chicken.

"But our cousin said it's true. I asked him if their leader is really dating her." Jennie said before she drink her shot. "He was also shocked that I didn't knew about it because he's aware that me and Irene are close." she added.

I drink my shot too while listening to them.

"Kai really said that?" Chaeng asked me while she keep on munching her food.

Jennie nodded at her. "Yeah, he said that they're all there when Suho asked Irene to have a date, he even said that Suho asked in front of Red Velvet and their staffs too." Jennie said after that she reached for a chicken.

"So they knew about it?" I asked.

Wow? Since when they started to fool me.

"But Seulgi said it's not true." Jisoo unnie said before she drink her shot.

Jennie stopped and looked at her for awhile before she answered Jisoo unnie.  "Our cousin won't lie to us unnie." she said.

Jisoo unnie thinks before she answered. "You're right he won't gain anything if he lied." She said.

"They have different statements huh, why don't you talk to her Lisa?" Chaeng asked.

"What if she won't tell the truth? I really don't know. The boy already admitted it and their company also confirmed it." I said and drink my shot again. "Besides its been months since we lost our communication." I said.

That made them eyes went wide, oh. They don't know about it, I didn't tell them so they wouldn't worry.

"What?" Jennie asked while looking at me.