서른핟셋

Lisa

As soon as all the food was placed on the table and after we finished the banner "Welcome Home Jisoo! 🐢🐰" we heard a knock on the door. 

"It must be Jisoo Unnie."  I said and I hurriedly ran in to open the door. 

And there she is! 

The one and only turtle rabbit kim of blackpink! 

"JISOO UNNIE !!!" I shouted and hugged her tightly at the same time. 

"Nyeong-an!"  she said while smiling big. 

"JISOO UNNIEEEEEE !!!!"  I also heard Chaeng and Jennie shouting while approaching us. 

The three of us hugged her so tight. We show her how much we long for her.

"It's not so obvious that you miss me so much." she said with a smirk on her face while tapping our backs. 

"Of course! You're bothering us!"  Chaeng said as she wiped away his tears. 
Typical chaeng the crying lady.  Hahahaha! 

"Maybe you want to come in first and then continue your drama?"  Said one of the ugly guards. 

We all roll our eyes at him. 

When we are already inside I slammed the door so hard in his face. 

"Lisa! What did you do?"  Said Jennie. 

"Nothing, he deserves it."  I said and shrugged. 

"We've talked, haven't we? Be nice, have you forgotten?"  she says. 

Of course, I shouldn't show bad manners to them. 

"Anyway... Let's eat, and you have a lot to tell unnie."  Chaeng said as she pulled us into the dining room. 

Finally! We are complete again.

Irene

We are busy now here in the dorm for Seulgi's arrival. 

Joy and I cook, Yeri does the dishes, and Wendy does the decorations. 

We are all excited for her arrival. 

Maybe Lisa and her members are also busy taking care of Jisoo. 

I really hope after all of this the two of us can talk and figure out what we should do.  I really miss her, I really miss Lisa. Everything about her. 

"Do you think unnie, Seulgi will talk about what happened to them right away?"  Joy asked. 

I shrugged. 

"I hope so but if not let's not force her. Let's wait until she's ready."  I said. 

"Right, maybe she has trauma, but I hope she doesn't."  Yeri said. 

"Wow! You make sense."  Joy teasingly said to her. 

Yeri glared at Joy before she threw some bubbles to Joy. 

"Stop, the food might be spilled with soap."  I scolded them. 

"Aish! Kids."  I said while shaking my head. 

While we are all having our own world we heard our doorbell ring. 

Sign that our one and only bear is here. 

The four of us looked at each other and ran to the door fastly  the fastest will surely the one who will open the door. Of course, Yeri was more agile, she was the first.