스물

Irene

I shouldn't have let it last almost a month without talking to her.

I should have talked to her, I should have let her explain.

Maybe if I let her before maybe now we are okay maybe we don't have a problem.

I didn't tried hard to tell her about Suho before maybe it's not happening now.

I'm so fucked up. What will I do?

She gave up our relationship.

I will not give up. I will fight the two of us.

I am here now in my car with Joy and Yeri.

Joy was driving for us. She didn't want me to drive because she said I was upset and something bad might happen if I was driving.

Seulgi and Wendy were in the other car.

"Unnie? Are you okay?" Yeri said to me as she patted my back.

I just nodded.

My tears are still falling I am hurt by what is happening to us today.

I need to fix this then I remember something.

"Take me to EXO's dorm." I told Joy.

She turned to me. "Joy! Don't look back you're driving!" I shouted at her.

"Sorry" She said as she remembered he was driving. "Why there?" she asked.

"I need to fix it. I know he did it. He needs to stop it he's ruining my life." I said and I could feel my anger. I feel like my blood is boiling with anger.

"But Unnie-" she said but I cut her off.

"You're coming with me, so don't worry. Yeri tell Wendy and Seulgi to follow us." I said to assure them that everything will be okay.

"Okay Unnie! Gosh! I'm excited!" She excitedly said as she grab her phone.

"Hello Unnie, yes we're fine. Follow us to EXO's dorm Irene unnie's order, yes. Take care, bye. See you." Yeri said to the phone I don't know who is she talking if it's Wendy or Seulgi but whatever it's not important.

"We're here, Unnie. "Joy said as she parked the car.

I took a deep breath before getting out of the car. I saw that Seulgi's car had arrived as well.

"Hide first, don't show yourself to him. Just look at me from a distance. " I told my members. They nodded in agreement.

It's a serious time but I can't help but laugh despite how I feel. How can you not laugh at the looks of my members, as if there will be a war because of their looks, they are game face on. Hahaha.

"Guys, calm down. You look like you're going to break heads." I told them.

They took a deep breath to calm down.

"Because I'm annoyed with Suho Oppa, instead of having no problem now." Yeri said, I can see that she is really angry.

"He's like a fool. You don't want to be with him but he still insists." Seulgi said.

"I want to beat him, can I unnie?" Joy said.

"Calm down there, Irene will fix that. We're just here. We'll watch over you." Said Wendy.

"Thank you. I don't know what I would do without you. All right, I'll call him, hide now" I told them.

They immediately went away and hid.