Jennie & Lisa

(Jennie)

How can I say this? Lisa and I are perfect duo since day 1. We're both perfectionist when it comes to performing that's why if the two of us combined surely it will be a powerful performance.

I remember the first time I saw her I was really amazed by how she dance. I was ahead of years of training than them and it's my first time to saw a literal dancing machine at a young age. It's really her passion.

After she performed I said to myself that I will make her my friend.

As soon as I got the chance to talked to her I approached her.

"Hi! I saw how you dance awhile ago. You're great!" I said to her.

She shyly smiled at me.

"O-oh, it's nothing b-but thank you." She said amd she scratched her neck.

"I'm Jennie Kim" I said as I offered my hand to her.

Her eyes went wide amd she quickly wiped hwr hands at her pants and she gladly accepted my hand.

"I'm Pranpriya but please call me Lalisa or Lisa" She said.

After that we're hanging out together. Yg doesn't allow her to talk in english so she can easily learn Korean but I am Jennie I broke the rules for her so that I can talk to her.

We've been each other strength because we both know the feeling of being the only child.

I am now in front of her building to fetch her this is the day that I asked when Irene unnie and I talked.

I sent her a message saying that I am already here.

It didn't took long when I saw her running towards my car.

Once she hopped inside my car she greeted.

"Nini, how are you?" She said as she leaned forward to kiss me on my cheeks.

It's normal for her to greet like this.

I was here in the convenient store across the building of yge waiting for Lisa, we were messaging each other and we agreed that we should enter the building together.

I was so excited so I came early first. After minutes of waiting I saw her running and looking for me as soon as she saw me I saw her sighed.

She stopped from running and normally walked towards me.

I was taken aback when she greeted me with a kiss on my cheecks.

"Hey nini, I'm sorry I'm late." She said.

"I-its okay, L-let's go."

That's the first time she kissed me on my cheeks but I get to used to it as time goes by amd I saw her too that she's literally doing it to everyone.

"Where do you want to go nini?" She asked me.

I already have in my mind.

"Our favorite spot" I said to her and I saw how her face lit up.

"I definitely know that!" She said.

"Oh really what is it?" I asked.

"Pizza house!" She teasingly said.

I literally rolled my eyes on her. She knows that I hate pizza. She's just teasing me.

"Great, I guess we'll have eel for lunch" I said.

Her face suddenly grimaced in this disgust.

She hated it.

"Ewwwww. Stop it." She said.