열일곱

Irene

As soon as I leave Lisa’s unit my phone vibrated indicating that someone’s calling me. I take look at it and I saw Suho’s caller ID.

I mentally rolled my eyes.

After we accidentally met at the mall he keeps on messaging and calling me. Not being too confident but I know what it means. Sorry to say but I’m not available.

I sigh before I answer the call.

I: Hello?

S: Hi Irene! Happy birthday!

I: Thank you!

S: Are you av-

I: Sorry Suho, I really have to go. Bye.

S: Wa-

And I ended the call.

I quickly ran to my car because I’m getting late I have to take photos with the gifts and flowers that sent by the fans and I need to have a live later while celebrating with my members.

I’m on a live now I’m glad that there are lot of fans leaving a nice comment for me even though there’s still a hate comments but majority are the nice comments and I’m thankful for it.

I keep on reading comments when someone asked that caught my attention. “Am I happy today?”

“Of course I am.” I genuinely smiled when I remember that we spent time together with our friends. “I really am.”

I saw someone commented that I look so in love, I didn’t said the question but I answered “Someday you’ll know” and I smiled again.

I messaged Lisa that I’m on a live now, she didn’t reply. She’s busy again.

While I keep on talking with my fans my phone vibrated again, he’s calling again. My face suddenly changes and my fans notice it, they concluded that it’s one of the sasaengs.

I turn off my personal phone and I use the other one.

After my live ended I was shocked when my members instantly came to surprise me.

“Happy birthday Unnie!!!” They shouted as soon as they enter the room.

We celebrated my birthday with my members and staffs in one of the room here in SME.

Suddenly the EXO’s manager came with a flower on his hand and walk towards me.

“Happy birthday Irene, someone wants to give it you.” He said as he gave me the flowers, I accept it without saying any word I checked the card and it’s from Suho

“Happy birthday to the woman I admired, I hope to have a date with you soon <3”

I cringe as I read it, I’m glad that his manager left already or else he will saw how I cringe.

Yeri went to me excitedly when she saw me holding a bouquet.

“From Lisa?” She asked and checks the card “Suho Oppa? Why?”

“I don’t know, since we accidently met at the mall he keeps on bugging me.” I said.

“Oops, I smell trouble. Does Lisa knows it?” She asked.

“Should I tell her?” I asked.

“Of course, Unnie! Honesty is the best policy! You should know that!” She said.