서른

Lisa

When I entered the room I saw her staring on the ceiling.

It's good that she's not asleep, I can talk to her. 

"Jisoo unnie..." I called her in a low voice.  She immediately turned to me and her eyes widened when she heard my voice she knew it was me. 

I told him not to shout so that she was aware that I was doing it illegally now. 

"What are you doing here? Why are you wearing that?" she said in a whisper. 

"I just ran away. I want to see what your situation really is." I answered.

"You shouldn't have done that you're just putting yourself in a situation where you're going to be damned." She told me. That's how she really is. She doesn't want to put me in a bad situation.

"But I want to know what your situation really is. I want to see with my own eyes if you're okay. But I want to know what really happened to you and why you got into an accident." I said.

I was expecting her to answer my questions but she said otherwise.

"Get out of here. I don't want anything bad to happen to you either." She said.

I was surprised by her answer.

What is she talking about?

"Ha? Why something bad will happen to me, nothing bad will happen to me I just want to know your situation that's why I'm here. I'm confused to what you're saying." I said.

"Can you just please go? It's for your own sake. So please Lisa, go home." She said.

I'm confused.

"I won't go until you're not telling me what really happened to you." I stubbornly said.

She closes her eyes in annoyance. I will really annoy her until she admits what really happened.

"This is not the right time to talk about what really happened." She said.

"Until when? It looks like they have no intention of getting you out of here." I said.

"What are you saying?!" She said.

"Can you lower down your voice? I don't know I feel like there is really something wrong happening here. Please tell me I'm wrong." I said.

She didn't answer and just averted her eyes.

Fuck.

There is really something wrong.

"Do you have a spare phone with you?" She asked.

Too bad, I don't have.

"I don't have unnie." I said.

"Paper and pen, I'll wrote somethinv but once I give it to you, you need to get out of here quickly. The guards might be sense that you're taking too long here." She said.

I immediately give her a pen and paper from the things I borrowed to the nurse awhile ago.

She quickly wrote something.

I suddenly felt nervous right now now. She's right I'm taking too long.

She quickly finish whatever she wrote. I walked towards her to hug her before I left.

Once I hugged her before she let go. She whispered something.

"Promise me to help me and Seulgi get out of here. I trust you Lisa." She said.

I nodded my head. "I'll give you a small phone so you can contact me. I'll find a way unnie. See you soon." I said and I quickly went out of the room.