십일

Irene

Weeks already passed and I'm not not seeing her. I'm really worried because when I left her I know she's in state of hurting. I really don't want to go but Wendy and Seulgi said that time that we need to stay in our dorm.

Even we are sending text to each other I noticed that she became distant after their talk.

I really don't want to know their talk but it's bugging me a lot. I think I really need to know. I'll approach the two when they got home.

I'll sue them if they really did something wrong.

I'm really worried for her because she has no one to lean on. Her members are still mad at her.

I understand them but I'm disappointed. They should have think of it before they ignore her for so long.

Lisa is foreign to our country she's also young she doesn't have her family here they know that they shouldn't ignore her like that.

Lisa is receiving a lot of hates lately from our country because of being a kpop idol even though she's a thai. I don't see any problem with it. Why don't they just enjoy the music and stop meddling with the idol's life.

Her members didn't even support her lilifilm #5 what a shame. I wanna knocked some senses to them.

I'm expecting a lot from Jisoo because she's the eldest she should be balanced even though Jennie is her cousin maybe they are really fond of blood is thicker than water.

I also expect a lot from Chaeng they're partners in crime and twins.

It's funny to think that in just a snap everything that you did good will be vanished in just one mistake.

That's not even a mistake!

I heard a knock on my door and Yeri went inside.

"Unnie, I missed Lisa, I'm worried about her." She said.

"I'll talk to Seulgi and Wendy first and I will go to her later." I said.

Her face suddenly lit up in excitement.

"I wanna come with you unnie! Please!" She said.

"Okay okay" I said

"I'll just go out first I'm gonna meet nayeon." She said.

"Alright, wear your mask always and sanitize yourself" I said.

She left.

Seulgi arrived first she came from her shoot for converse. I told her that we will talked when Wendy arrives.

It's already evening when Wendy arrived I told her to take a rest for a little and we're going talk.

I went out of my room and I saw them waiting for me in the living room.

I sat across them.

"What did you say to Lisa?" I asked them.

"Huh?" Seulgi said.

"I said what did the three of you talked about before we left her in her unit." I said.

"That is only for the three of us." Wendy said.

I'm trying to calm myself, I didn't expect that they will be hard to get.

"I'm giving you a chance to tell me or I'm going to find it out on my own." I said.

"But Ire-" Wendy said.

"Why don't we just tell her? It's also for her." Seulgi said.

Wendy glared at her.

"For me? Just tell me!" I shouted at them and they flinched.