𝑨𝒓𝒈𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

-

I lightly knocked on the door frame before walking into the room where Finn sat at the desk on the computer.
"Hi baby." I greeted him as I walked in.

We live in a 3 bedroom condo so this was our office. He's spent a lot of time in here as of late since he was working on writing the script for his new short film.

He turned to look at me before turning back to the computer to continue typing.
"Hey." He replied.

"It's late. When are you gonna come to bed?" I asked, coming up behind him and wrapping my arms around his neck while resting my head on top of his.
"Don't know. Still working." He said bluntly.

"Well it's almost midnight and-"
"What're you my mother?" He cut me off harshly and I pulled myself back from him.

"I was just-"
"I'm capable of looking at what time it is." He cut me off again.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked crossing my arms.
He turned around in his chair to look at me. "You see I'm working and I can't fucking focus with you in here bothering me."

"You've been working all day. The day's already over and this is like the second time I've said a word to you."
"You can't go a day without me while I'm working? Don't be fucking needy y/n." He raised his voice at me.

   "Stop fucking talking to me like that, Finn. I've gone a lot of days without you. I don't know what's up your ass but-"
"You! You are! Just get out already y/n! Leave me alone." He yelled.

"Fuck you." I said before walking out and slamming the door behind me.

I walked into our bedroom and slammed the door again. I sat on the bed, trying to calm down because I was shaking. I always shake when I'm angry.

I felt a tear run down my cheek, thinking about Finn yelling at me. What an asshole.

I can't just sit in here by myself after arguing with him. It reminds me of when I was younger and got into arguments with my mom and all I could do was sit in my room and cry about it.

I stood up and walked over to the closet, pulling out a hoodie and throwing it on. I slipped my feet into some slippers on the floor.

I opened the bedroom door and walked down the stairs. I grabbed my phone and keys from the table by the front door and walked out.

I got inside my car and quickly backed out of the driveway. I'm just gonna go for a drive and clear my head.

I heard a ding from my phone, assuming it was Finn texting me because he heard me leave.
I ignored it and turned the volume of my music up.

"I didn't think you had it in you! Now you're looking like I use to!" I sung along loudly to the music.

I heard my phone ding a few more times but I still ignored it. Then it started to ring and I groaned in annoyance. I reached over with one hand to turn it on silent while keeping my eyes on the road.

I continued to drive around for what felt like 2 hours. I eventually got lost and had to pull over to get directions back home.

Once I made it back home and pulled into the driveway, I checked my phone before going inside.

9 missed calls from Frogface ❤️
13 text messages from Frogface ❤️

'Did you just leave?'
'Where are you going?'
'Y/n'
'I was gonna apologize'
'Are you coming back?'
'Can you answer your fucking phone please'
'I'm sorry'
'You can't do this shit'
'Baby wtf'
'I'm worried'
'Come home'
'Oh my god y/n just answer the phone'
'Please babe'

I sighed and stepped out of the car. Locking it, I walked up to the door and rustled through my keys to find the house key. Before I could push my key into the lock, Finn opened the door.

"What the fuck y/n!?"
I walked past him and he closed the door. I threw my keys onto the table and started to walk upstairs.

"Where were you!? I called and texted you like a hundred times!" He followed me up the stairs.
"You had me worried you know!?" I made my way to the bedroom with Finn behind me.

"You can't just leave for hours in the middle of the fucking night and not say shit!" He continued.

"I can do whatever I want. You told me to leave you alone remember?" I turned around looking at him.

His expression changed and he walked towards me.  He grabbed my face in his hands.

"I'm sorry, baby. I really am. I was a dick, I know. I've just been really stressed out with working on that script and I-"
"That doesn't mean you can take it out on me." I cut him off.
"I know baby, I'm sorry I took it out on you. I was wrong. I shouldn't have talked to you like that."
I nodded.

"Are you still mad?" He asked.
I shrugged my shoulders. "A little." I looked up at him and couldn't hold back a smile.
He chuckled. "No you're not."
I rolled my eyes and laughed.

He smiled and leaned in, kissing all over my face.
"My baby! My baby! My baby!" he said in between peppering kisses all over my face.

"Okay! Okay!" I giggled. He pulled away and looked at me before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Finn!" I exclaimed while laughing before he set me down on our bed. He climbed on top of me and placed a kiss on my lips before pulling away to look at me.

"Wanna go get ready for bed so we can cuddle and watch a movie?" He asked. I nodded and he started to get up.

"Give me a kiss first." He said puckering his lips. I let out a small chuckle before pressing my lips to his. I got up from the bed and made my way over to the bathroom, shutting the door.

"I love you! ...And I'm sorry again!"