𝑰 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖

Smut
Part 2
-

The losers walked over to Bill's Ford Escort. He was the only one with a license so far and had just gotten his dad's car handed down to him for his 16th birthday. He's been the losers' chauffeur ever since.

"You g-g-guys have to s-s-squeeze in again."

The group groaned even though they were use to this. There was 8 of them and only 5 seats. Lucky for them, the car was a hatchback. 2 people were able to fit in the hatch and 1 person had to sit on someone's lap in the backseat.

Usually, you and Beverly would take turns sitting on each other's laps but this time, Bev sat in the front with Bill since they had become an item.

Stan and Ben took the hatch. Mike, Eddie, and Richie beat you to the seats in the back.
You stood by the door closest to Richie and looked at them, slightly nervous.

You had never sat on one of the boys' laps before. Except Stan once. But, you were comfortable knowing he's far too respectful to try anything with you. He did get flustered, though.

Richie smirked and patted his lap.
"There's a seat for you right here."

You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.
"As if, Toz-"

"We don't have time f-f-for this, you guys. We're gonna be l-l-late."

You huffed before climbing into the car and onto Richie's lap.
You couldn't see it, but Richie's eyes widened. His breath hitched and he grew silent.

Surprisingly, he kept his hands to himself. Though, he was fighting the temptation to just hold onto you like you were his.

You shifted your body to somewhat face him, trying not to make any harsh movements.
But even with your precautions, he had to hold back a groan as you accidentally grinded against his dick.

"Has thee Richie Trashmouth Tozier finally shut the fuck up?" You teased.

He just glared at you, too overwhelmed to think of something smart to say.
When he remained quiet for once in his life (especially in a situation like this), the losers erupted with laughter.

"Cat's got your tongue, Rich?" Stan laughed from behind them.

"Shut the fuck up, Stanley. Because you said you had to fight off a boner when she sat on your lap."

"Did not." Stan argued quietly. He was embarrassed, unable to look you in the eye for a while after that.

The rest of the ride, Richie stared out the window, trying to distract himself.

...

You were slumped in the theater seat.

Beverly and Bill were holding hands on one side of you and the rest of the boys were fighting over popcorn on the other.

You were bored out of her mind. This movie was just as stupid as you thought. You had to get a break.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." You leaned over and whispered to Beverly.