𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓

Smut
-

I sighed in relief after dropping my bags in the foyer and slipping off my shoes.
I was met by a strange aroma in the air, smelling of spices and something burnt.
I made my way to the kitchen and saw Miles' back turned in my direction, trying to chop something up on the counter.

"Hi, my love." I greeted him.
He turned quickly, surprised by my presence.
"Oh, hi baby." He responded before turning back around.

"What are you doing and what's burning?" I walked up next to him.
"Burning? Oh shit." He frantically moved over to the oven and opened it to see two charred chicken breasts.

"God dammit." He muttered before taking out the pan of chicken and slamming it on stove.

"I was trying to cook a meal for you. But clearly it's not going too well." He sighed and looked over at me, resting his hands on the counter behind him.

"That's alright, bunny. It was sweet of you to try." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Miles has never had to cook for himself before, let alone anyone else. He always had a chef as a child and I didn't mind doing the cooking since we've been married.

"There's still pasta. I think I can manage that."

"I can help you."

"No. I wanna do this on my own...for you."

"Now go sit." He commanded as he turned on the burner to boil the pasta water.

I obeyed and sat down at the kitchen table. I poured myself a glass of the wine that Miles had placed on the table as he continued to chop up some garlic on the counter.

"Fuck!"
Miles exclaimed followed by the sound of a knife being thrown down on the counter.

I rushed over to him and saw blood dripping onto the cutting board from his finger.
I grabbed his hand and brought it up to my mouth, sucking the blood from the cut on his finger so it wouldn't continue.

He stared at me in awe before I took his finger out of my mouth.

"That was so fucking hot."
He grabbed my face and smashed his lips to mine.
He wrapped his arms under my ass and around my waist to pick me up.

We continued to make out as he blindly made his way to the kitchen table. He removed a hand from me and swiped the table. The wine bottle and glasses shattered on the floor.

I pulled away.
"What the fuck, Miles!"

"Shut up."
He smashed his lips back to mine and placed me on top of the table.
He rushed to aggressively undress me then undressed himself.

He instantly moved down to my heat and started sucking on my clit. I gasped and tugged at his dark curls.

He rapidly licked at my clit.
"Ahh fuckk!" I closed my legs around his head and he gripped my thighs, spreading them apart.

He kept hands on my thighs to keep them apart, gripping so tightly that it'd probably leave bruises.

Suddenly, he shoved 2 fingers inside of me while keeping his rapid pace on my clit, sucking occasionally.
"Ohhh M-miles." I moaned.

"Don't call me that." He muffled into my heat.

"D-daddy." I corrected myself.

I felt my first orgasm build up and I tugged harder on his hair. He hummed at my action and I felt myself climax as my legs shook.

He pulled away.
"You always taste so good, angel." He said after licking his lips then placing them on mine.

He pulled away. "Suck my dick."
He stood up and I brought myself off of the table and onto my knees.

I kitty licked his pre cum up then wrapped my lips around his tip, sucking lightly.
Miles groaned, getting impatient and shoved my head down on his dick, pushing his whole length in my mouth.

His tip hit the back of my throat and I felt tears build up in my eyes.
"Take it, baby. Take it." He urged me.

I continued to deep throat him then finally pulled away for air. He let go of the back of my head.
"Get up."

I stood up and sat back down on top of the table.
He pushed down me then grabbed my thighs, pulling me forward so my heat could meet his dick.

He immediately slammed into me, earning a loud cry from my mouth.
He brought his hand to grip my throat as he fucked me relentlessly.

"You're so tight...like I don't fuck you enough." He grunted.

"Mmm daddyy." I whined.

"You like how daddy's fucking you hm? You little whore."

"Y-yess." I whimpered beneath him.

He tightened his grip on my throat and I felt myself come close to another orgasm.

He thrusted into me at an even faster speed as he moaned and groaned.

"Ahhh, j-just like that, daddy." I moaned.
He continued to fuck me the way I liked it until I felt myself come undone on my dick.

I let out whiny moans as I climaxed and Miles' thrusts became slower, but still harsh.

"Mmmgh fuuck." Miles groaned then let out a long sigh as I felt his warm cum release into me.
He collapsed next to me on the table.

"Fuck! The pasta!"