𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚

Smut for all you mommy kink mfs ;)
& go wish your mom/grandma or motherly figure a Happy Mother's Day today <3
-

You had just finished your nightly routine while you waited for Finn to get done with work.
You climbed into bed and sighed at the feeling of the cool sheets coming in contact with your skin.

Soon after that, Finn walked through the bedroom door. He looked worn out and relieved to be getting into bed.

"Hey, baby." I greeted him.

He stayed quiet and slipped his shirt off before climbing into bed next to me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my chest. I placed my hand on his hair, playing with his curls gently.

"Hi, mommy." He mumbled.

I smiled to myself. He nuzzled against my chest and slid one of his hands up my tank top.
I knew what he wanted.

"Do you need me to help you, baby?"

"Yes, please."

I hummed.
"Keep using those manners."

I began to sit up so Finn would lift himself off of my chest. He laid on his back and I climbed on top of him.

I placed a kiss to his lips then traveled down to his jaw, neck, and collarbone. I left a trail of wet kisses all the way down his body until I reached the waist band of his sweats.

I brought my hand down to palm him through the fabric, making him whine.

"Please, mommy."

I was gonna need more than that and he knew. I continued to palm him, squeezing lightly at his base. He bucked his hips, earning a small smile from me.

I was driving him crazy and I loved it.

"Please, just- I'll be a good boy, I promise. I need you, mommy."

"You sound so good begging for me, baby." I smiled as I slid his sweats and boxers down.

His hard member slapped against his torso, pre cum oozing from his tip. I took his dick in my hands and lowered my head down.

I began to kitty lick all of the pre cum from his tip and he let out a sigh. I wrapped my lips around and sucked lightly.

"Oh- fuuuck." I looked up and saw him throwing his head back in pleasure, giving me a perfect view of his chiseled jawline line.

I slowly took his whole dick in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down. Finn moaned and whined while I fucked him with my mouth. He brought his head back down to look at me.

"Let me fuck you, mommy. Please, I wanna make you feel good."

I took his dick out of my mouth then ran my tongue along his slit. This was his weakness.

"O-oh my god, mommy please!"

I let out a little chuckle and looked up at him.

"Do you think you've been a good enough boy to fuck me?" I licked his slit again.

"Mmm! Y-yes! I'll be so good for you. I swear." He whined.

I ran my tongue along his slit once again before pulling away.

"Hm okay, baby. You're gonna show me how good you are for me?"

He nodded mindlessly and I slid my shorts down.
I straddled him and leaned down to press a kiss to his lips. He lifted his head slightly to kiss me harder before I pulled away.

I ran my hands down his chest to his torso then grabbed his dick and aligned his tip with my entrance.

Finn rested his hands on my hips as I slid myself down onto him. Both of us sighed before I started to ride him.

"Mm, feels so good, mommy."

"Yeah, baby?"

"Mhmm. So good. Always."

I gave him a little smile then sped up my pace. I knew he was already on the edge. He always came faster when I was in control.

"Can I touch you, please?"

I nodded and his fingers came in contact with my clit. I subconsciously started to move faster as he rubbed on my clit.

"Show me you're a good boy and tell me how it feels, baby."

"S-so good, mommy. You're so wet and tight, fuckk you drive me crazy."

I let out a moan and continued to bounce up and down on his dick.

"Mmm, mommyy! Y-you're gonna make me cum."

"Be a good boy and cum for me, baby."

I was already about to reach my climax. My words set Finn off and I felt him spill inside of me, making me cum as well.

"Ohh, fuuuck." He moaned.

I slid myself off of him and we both let out whimpers.

I collapsed next to him and he instantly laid his head back on my chest.

He let out a breath. "Thank you, mommy."

"You're welcome, baby. You were such a good boy."

I pressed a kiss to his cheek and placed my hand in his hair again.

"And I'll be expecting a gift for Mother's Day."

We laughed before peacefully falling asleep.

-

This was suppose to be kind of a joke but then it got serious 😳 & I didn't know who to use for this one so I settled for Finn but anyways I finally wrote a dom!reader ah