𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑰𝑰

Smut
-

We arrived at the house after running up the stairs to the balcony that led to our bedroom.

"I beat you! Now where's my reward?" Finn joked.
I rolled my eyes playfully at him.

"I'll give it to you." I grabbed his hand, leading us inside.
We instantly connected our lips as his hands roamed my body.

"I want you so bad." He said softly.
My hands traveled down to the buttons of his jeans and his fingers played with the hem of my shirt as we continued to make out.

I lifted my arms up so he could pull my shirt off. We both undressed then he picked me and set me down gently on the bed.

He remained still for a moment while he admired me. "You're so beautiful...I can't believe you're all mine."
I gave him a small smile before he pressed his lips to my neck, kissing down to my chest.
He pressed kisses all the way down my torso until he reached my heat.

He latched his mouth onto my clit and sucked lightly before moving his tongue side to side.
He slid 2 of his slim fingers into me and began to curve them upwards.
"Mm fuuck." I moaned aloud.

Finn kept his mouth on my clit, now fastening the pace of his tongue.
I grabbed a hold of his curls as I felt my orgasm building up.
"F-finn ahh." I moaned as I reached my climax, closing my thighs around Finn's neck.

He placed his hands on my thighs and spread them apart, pulling away from my heat and licking his lips that were covered in my wetness.
He crawled up to me and connected his lips with mine then pulled away to make eye contact with me.

"I wanna make you feel so good." He told me before leaning down to kiss below my jaw.
"You already are."
He flashed a small smile before grabbing his dick to align with my entrance.

He slowly slid his hard length in and began thrusting into me.
Both of our moans filled the room as he fucked me passionately.

He slid out of me, just to thrust back into me again.
"O-oh f-fuck!"

"You like that, baby?"
"Mhmm." I moaned as I tucked my bottom lip beneath my top teeth.
He repeated the action, slamming back into me harder this time.

"O-oh my god." I let out a loud moan before he began his steady pace of thrusts.
"Faster."
He sped up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

One of his arms was placed next to the side of my head, supporting himself while the other was resting on my cheek, occasionally running his thumb over my bottom lip.
When he wasn't looking me in the eyes, he had his eyes closed with furrowed eyebrows while moans escaped his mouth.

"F-fuck you feel so good, baby." He moaned.

I was feeling myself come close to climaxing as was Finn since his thrusts were becoming slower.
"I love you." He managed to let out.

"I-I love you." I replied before letting out a string of moans as I felt myself cum, grabbing onto the back of his neck.

Finn pulled out quickly and let out a whimper as he came all over my lower stomach.
He collapsed next to me and we rested for a moment, catching our breaths.

He turned his head to meet mine and gave me a quick peck before standing up.
"I'll get a washcloth to clean you up, babe."

I laid there as I waited for Finn and lifted my hand up to admire my new ring once more.
I couldn't help but smile to myself at the thought of my adoring boyfriend.

Finn came back from the bathroom with the washcloth, seeing me with my hand in the air, admiring his gift.
He smiled.

"This trip really couldn't get any better."