𝑴𝒊𝒍𝒇

Requested
-

I sat on the edge of the bathtub with my head in my hands, bouncing my leg up and down nervously.

A million thoughts ran through my mind by the second. I wasn't ready to have a kid. I was only 16.

I lifted my head and stood up, making my way over to the counter where the pregnancy test was rested.
I took it in my hands and slowly turned it over.

I clasped my hand over my mouth before I felt tears build up in my eyes.

Positive.

"Fuck." I muttered and threw the test back on the counter.

I took a deep breath while I tried to get myself together. I pocketed the test and made my way to the telephone.

I pinched the bridge of my nose as the phone rang.

"Tozier residence."

"Richie."

"Oh, hey doll. What's up?"

"Um, I need you to come over."

"Okay. Is something wrong? You sound stressed."

"Just-Just come over."

"On my way. Love y-"

I had hung up the phone before he could finish. I didn't mean to but my nerves we're getting the best of me.

I paced around the living room while I waited for Richie to arrive. I heard his loud signature knocks and rushed over to the front door.

I opened it and he instantly started talking.

"Why'd you hang up on me like that? I was saying I love y-

"I'm pregnant."

His eyes grew wide and he opened his mouth to talk but nothing came out for a moment.

"Wh-what?"

"I'm pregnant."

I stepped aside for him to come in then shut the door.

"I- Are you sure?"

I nodded and pulled the pregnancy test out of my pocket. I handed it to him and he studied it, taking his glasses off then sliding them back on before saying, "Holy shit."

He started pacing around the room, running his hands through his hair and frequently looking down at the test.

"What are we gonna do? Your parents are gonna kill me. I should've worked on my pull out game."

"Richie."

"I don't know if I'm ready to be a dad. What if I leave the kid at the park or something? You'd never forgive me for that. Oh my god."

"Richie."

"Or what if it doesn't like me? What am I gonna-"

"Richie!"

He shut up and I stepped closer to him. I grabbed his hands and guided him to the couch.

"It's gonna be okay...even though you should be the one telling me that considering I have a child growing inside of me and it's your fault."

Richie's eyes widened and he pushed up his glasses.

"Well, it takes two to tango."

I huffed and let go of his hands.

"Seriously?"

"Sorry, sorry." He tried to grab ahold on my hands again but I swatted his hands away.

"Damn...pregnancy hormones sure are real."

I glared at him.
"I should slap you right now, Tozier. This isn't a joke."

Richie's eyes softened. He cursed himself for not knowing what else to do or say in serious situations.

"I'm sorry, doll. I know this is serious. I'm just nervous. And I can't imagine how you must feel."

He placed his hand on my thigh and ran his thumb along my skin.

"I'm here for you and I'll support you no matter what you decide to do."

I felt a wave of relief come over my body. I knew Richie wouldn't leave me but that's all I wanted to hear.

I felt tears build up in my eyes. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Aw, baby. It's gonna be okay."
Richie wrapped an arm around my waist while his other stroked my hair.

"I think I'm gonna keep it." I whispered.

"Okay." He whispered back.

We sat in each other's arms in silence for a moment.

"We're gonna be cool ass young parents."

I chuckled and pulled away to look at him. He had a smile on his face before I leaned in and pressed a kiss to his lips.

He pulled away.
"And you're gonna be a MILF."

I shook my head and laughed.

"I love you, you idiot."

"I love you more, doll." He replied before tilting his head down.

"And I love you too, little one."

I smiled at Richie as he placed his hand on my stomach.

"And I promise to try and not leave you at the park."